Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Why no kac love?

In all seriousness, buy what you want. A lot has changed at Knight's in th last ten years.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I have an SR-15 Mod 2 and it's been a phenomenal rifle so far. I've been a huge fan of KAC since the E3 was introduced and I recommend KAC to anyone looking for a quality AR-15. The SR-15 not only offers tangible benefits over other rifles, its actually a great value when you factor in what your getting.

From what I understand the original M110 had some issues, however, those issues have long since been ironed out. The SR-15 IMO represents the pinnacle of top tier 5.56 AR pattern rifles and the SR-25 the same for 7.62 gas guns.

When picking a weapon for duty or serious social purposes, KAC is at the very top of my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I'm just stuck on optics...do I plop my MK6 1-6 down on it...or do I run it like a heavy carbine with a T2/CompM4/Eotech/whatever?

My unit is a bit older model, SR25 EMC, but its the only rifle I own (that's not an heirloom) that I love! It just flat runs and I can get .6's out of it for 5 at 100 most of the time. My AR is a SR15 E3 Mod1.

I'm a little weird because I don't think Lwrc is super popular around here but I've got an LWRC SPR that's been great and very accurate sub MOA and a KAC SR15 mod2 that has been flawless and it's an MOA gun. I think the KAC is my favorite but both have been great guns and I don't plan on selling either anytime soon.
    Rick
    Last edited by Paladin; 03-11-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    Now I'm just stuck on optics...do I plop my MK6 1-6 down on it...or do I run it like a heavy carbine with a T2/CompM4/Eotech/whatever?
    MK6. A 14.5 - 16in gun with an LPV is a sweet setup. When I get my CQB upper my T2 is going on the CQB and I'm going to put either a Khales K16i or Mk6 on top of the 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one time I looked through a Mk6 1-6, the illuminated reticle seemed to only work if my eye was perfectly centered in the sweet spot of the eye box. With what seemed like very little movement, it appeared to flicker. Is this a thing with the Mk6, or just me, or the sample unit of one I was playing with?

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    The one time I looked through a Mk6 1-6, the illuminated reticle seemed to only work if my eye was perfectly centered in the sweet spot of the eye box. With what seemed like very little movement, it appeared to flicker. Is this a thing with the Mk6, or just me, or the sample unit of one I was playing with?
    That is a common criticism of the MK6 and MK8.

Just ordered a KAC mod 2. It will be my first personal KAC, as well as the only 5.56 Ive ever run hard. Should be fun, but it sounds like its a bit before it is ready to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post

User Tag List