Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #revolvermasterrace

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    This makes a lot of sense.

Be careful when going into some of those more restrictive states. I am not familiar with CA law, but at least some states require having some type of license or firearms purchaser ID card in order to possess at least certain types of guns outside the home (or even in the home), even unloaded and locked up for transportation.
    Will do sir! Good advice

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    This makes a lot of sense.

Be careful when going into some of those more restrictive states. I am not familiar with CA law, but at least some states require having some type of license or firearms purchaser ID card in order to possess at least certain types of guns outside the home (or even in the home), even unloaded and locked up for transportation.
    NY and NJ come to mind.
    On the rare occasions that I drive there, I go unarmed, despite LEOSA, and shake the vehicle down completely for any stray cartridge cases or anything gun related.
    Paranoid maybe, but I refuse to be a LEOSA test case in their court system.
    Also, my trips there usually involve a cruise of several days embarking from the NYC cruise ship terminal and an unattended firearm for a week in a vehicle is a no go.

Student
    I still need to buy a pair of LCRs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    I still need to buy a pair of LCRs.
    Good luck. I’ve been watching LCRs on Gunbroker for the last couple months and closing bids of MSRP+ is pretty common. One .327 FM model I was watching sold for $900.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I really do love this gun. It's compact, light enough to lounge around with, freakishly accurate, and just fits in with my lifestyle.
    Nicely done! Have any FAST drill times? I have searched around previously to see if anyone runs the FAST with revolvers and has some numbers posted but haven’t found anything.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar_d View Post
    Good luck.
    Yes, and .327 Fed-Mag is pretty much what I'm looking for. My plan is to have my local range order them for me and the cost will be offset a bit by a discount I get for being a volunteer.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Nicely done! Have any FAST drill times? I have searched around previously to see if anyone runs the FAST with revolvers and has some numbers posted but haven’t found anything.
    Unfortunately I dont. I need a shot timer.

Shooting a match with it tomorrow though

I need a shot timer.
    Free, easy, works well, doesn't spontaneously break for no reason:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...timer&hl=en_US
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Unfortunately I dont. I need a shot timer.

Shooting a match with it tomorrow though
    Maybe you can squeeze one in tomorrow if they have a practice fire? I’m reloading some 38SPECS now and will work the FAST in the next couple of weeks with my Kimber. Thinking it would be cool to get some FAST wheely numbers from us PF peops.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Maybe you can squeeze one in tomorrow if they have a practice fire? I’m reloading some 38SPECS now and will work the FAST in the next couple of weeks with my Kimber. Thinking it would be cool to get some FAST wheely numbers from us PF peops.
    Wasn't able to today. I brought my 2 year old and by the last stage was starting to get cranky so we had to bring him home for his nap.

User Tag List