Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2020

I'm interested in the DCC monoblocks which can replace plastic or metal holster clips. I'd like to try a few of those.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Which one ?
    We've already seen Holosuns three new offerings, still waiting to see if Vortex is planning on publicly releasing their new offering.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    We've already seen Holosuns three new offerings, still waiting to see if Vortex is planning on publicly releasing their new offering.
    Wake me up when a mini RMR is announced...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Redacted... Dumb question. My bad.
    Last edited by JPedersen; 01-19-2020 at 10:26 AM.

CWM11B
    @mmc45414: yeah, NRAAM does move around, and I've been twice. It's not as big as SHOT, but I'll go again when it comes to my region (if it's in a town I can bear visiting). NRAAM was an hour a way each time I went, so no overnight stays, and I could see everything in a day. SHOT took me 2.5 to see all I wanted to. And I was beyond ready to come home on day 2.5. I would go again, but only somewhere else, like Orlando or somewhere in Texas. Were I still heavily involved in buying stuff on the agency level, I'd plan to go every other year, maybe every 5.
    @HeavyDuty: concur to the infinite power on holsterops. I've lamented it here and elsewhere. They ALWAYS answered the phone. I ALWAYS spoke to someone who was not only familiar with the product line, but was a shooter as well and knew what I was asking. And I ALWAYS got my order placed and DELIVERED in about a week, tops. And it was right.The Safariland website is abominable, if you get someone on the phone it's a typical call center person, your order will take MONTHS to fill, and its a roll of the dice if it is correct. Hell, I've got friends still doing the procurement thing who have trouble ordering HUNDREDS of holsters. The joint needs an enema.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Can somebody stop by Safariland and kneecap them for killing off HolsterOps? And then return every subsequent day to do it again?

They are the single most opaque company to deal with I’ve ever seen in any field, and HolsterOps people were great at cutting through the bullshit to sell you what you were looking for but couldn’t identify.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorikid View Post
    You and me both. There is one shop "local" to me that stocks plenty of CZ goodness. Hopefully they will get one in. I have my eyes on a 92X compact if these do not materialize by June or so though.
    I have not found much if anything new about it. Nothing from Range Day? Makes me wonder if anything besides booth samples made it.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I have not found much if anything new about it. Nothing from Range Day? Makes me wonder if anything besides booth samples made it.
    Hadn't seen anything either. I would rather they wait until the end of the year and get it right and not rush things. Gives me more time to save up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

After all the hype, I was ready to get the new MDT XRS chassis/stock instead of a KRG Bravo for my new 300 PRC build, but it turns out to be 16 oz heavier (4lbs) and only comes in short action. Disappointing.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 01-21-2020 at 11:15 AM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I’d like to see CZ come out with optic ready P-07/09’s.........….that’s the next logical step with theP-07/09 series..
    Which means it won't happen....

User Tag List