Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Begun the great debate about cargo pants vs jeans has

Wrangler 20X jeans for riding, roping, and ranching, Carhartt for every thing else.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    ...Depends
    I see what you did there...

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Wrangler 20X jeans for riding, roping, and ranching, Carhartt for every thing else.
    We can hang out.
    #RESIST

Begun the great debate about cargo pants vs jeans has

My current favorites are 5.11 Apex, and LAPG Urban Recon pants
    https://lapolicegear.com/lapg-urban-recon-pant.html

The Apex look non-tactical enough that I can wear them at work.

I do like jeans... on Mrs CF

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    My current favorites are 5.11 Apex, and LAPG Urban Recon pants
    https://lapolicegear.com/lapg-urban-recon-pant.html

The Apex look non-tactical enough that I can wear them at work.

I do like jeans... on Mrs CF

Where was that taken?

I don’t really wear either. My favorite pair of pants is a pair of Duluth khakis, but I run hot and they only work in the winter. If it’s over 50, I’ve switch primarily to Vertx Deltas (I think). They do look a little tactical, but super comfortable and they’re not actually cargo pants so I don’t mind the look too much. My appearance screams military not matter what.

But if we’re larping hard, my favorites are Arc’teryx Assault LTs I believe. They’re the most comfortable pants I’ve ever put on so I have no issues looking like tactical timmy when it’s warm out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Dude, if you're wearing pants with spandex in them, then just go ahead and graduate to yoga pants, that is the logical next step.
    Oh please, no photo's
    Idk, I like Levi’s 517 bootcut, and (@RevolverRob will think less of me for this) American Eagle slim straight. Both are “stretch” jeans, and have 2% spandex or so.

If I had to pick one pair of pants to wear every day forever though, it’d be Carhartt B342 cargo pants. That’s what I wear most days I’m working.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Where was that taken?
    Svartafoss, Iceland.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I almost live in VertX cargo trousers. I first became aware of them when the PD issued them to us.

The jeans makers seem to have collectively decided to make small, useless pockets. The last time I bought cowboy-cut Wranglers, which had been my long-established favorite, for decades, everything fit wonderfully, while at the store, but when it came time to wear them, after the purchase, I found that the pockets, except for the watch pocket, were tiny.

I bought a pair of 5.11 Tactical Jeans. Fit seemed OK at the store, but out in the real world, they are a bit too low-rise in the back. (Note to self: Do multiple, deep squats, in the fitting room, before purchase, from now on!) And, tiny pockets. So many pockets, but none have any real volume. A clipped-in pocket knife is is real peril of being ejected, from a front pocket. Perhaps 5.11 wants me to buy one of their cute bags, to carry what belongs in my pockets.

Yes, the 5.11 jeans do have those nifty pockets made to carry pistols magazines. Perfect for a guy, like me, who wants to carry revolvers.

I reckon that jeans makers thing that we all carry man bags these days. Sigh.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Actual data on the useless pockets in women’s jeans: https://pudding.cool/2018/08/pockets/

Jeans for me, all year round. They’re just comfy to me.

User Tag List