Page 113 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1337

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I use the GL429's they are usable, without obstructing too much.
    Thanks, I’ll check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I use the GL429's they are usable, without obstructing too much.

I put the GL-611 on. Same height as the 429, but the front has a green dot with Tritium. If I need to use them I can see them. I cannot see the 429- which are great if you can see them. They are very low in the window of the ACRO, very unobtrusive.

How are you guys liking the ACRO? Other then the battery life, any real issues to report? Of all the pistol optics available , there isn't much talk about the Acro lately. Thinking about pulling the trigger on one for my 19 MOS.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post
    How are you guys liking the ACRO? Other then the battery life, any real issues to report? Of all the pistol optics available , there isn't much talk about the Acro lately. Thinking about pulling the trigger on one for my 19 MOS.

Thanks.
    Honestly just got my Gen 5 17 MOS a few days ago. Coronaggedon is really screwing up the local dealers around me. Got the Ameriglo front suppressor sight mounted and mounted the Tango Down ACRO plate and screws. I chose the ACRO the mounting system as much as the sealed operating system. The plates for the ACRO seem very well made and interface with the MOS cut well in my opinion. As for the battery life, you have to decide if that is a problem for you. I followed the advice of @TCinVA and just bought 100 batteries. I keep one in the grip with a Glockmeister grip plug, and keep others stashed in my vehicle and elsewhere. I also plan to change the battery every 30 days to mitigate battery life problems. I hope to get the G17 to the range soon to sight in the irons and then the ACRO.

Any updates from people running these? Have there been any hints of a new version that addresses some of the concerns raised, especially battery life? For me closed emitter is the holy grail of RDS...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Have there been any hints of a new version that addresses some of the concerns raised, especially battery life?
    I would stock up on 2032 batteries.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Oh thank fuck

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Any idea on ballpark timeline for 2032 hoarding- this year, next year, etc...?
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Any idea on ballpark timeline for 2032 hoarding- this year, next year, etc...?
    If you have to ask, you're behind the hoarding power curve

I just talked to an aimpoint rep today at the ADSinc range day in Fredericksburg, VA and he said within two months the new version will be out. At SHOT earlier this year they were saying summer or fall so Im not sure if Ive been getting fed a line or if they are almost ready for market. This version supposedly has the 2032 and the site doesnt need to be removed from the mount to swap batteries. We will see...

User Tag List