Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy murder case in South Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    would like to see a solid workup on how many bodies might be tied to this monstrous clan.
    Let's add a "friend" of one of the sons that was found dead on the side of the road in 2015 (the sons were "persons of interest"). Then the housekeeper died on the property in a slip-n-fall that cost one of the sons a $500k judgement that was subsequently sealed.

Also heard (can't find the article now) that there was a sheriff's deputy killed 2014/2015 that may have been investigating the family...

Where were Bill and Hillary during all this?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by alohadoug View Post
    Let's add a "friend" of one of the sons that was found dead on the side of the road in 2015 (the sons were "persons of interest"). Then the housekeeper died on the property in a slip-n-fall that cost one of the sons a $500k judgement that was subsequently sealed.

Also heard (can't find the article now) that there was a sheriff's deputy killed 2014/2015 that may have been investigating the family...
    There was a K9 handler ambushed and killed on his way home after he stopped to remove road debris off an off ramp he always used. I’m pretty sure there was a link posted earlier and I remember posting about it. I don’t remember any connection other than it was in the same area. However it wouldn’t surprise me if there was tied into this family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    There was a K9 handler ambushed and killed on his way home after he stopped to remove road debris off an off ramp he always used. I’m pretty sure there was a link posted earlier and I remember posting about it. I don’t remember any connection other than it was in the same area. However it wouldn’t surprise me if there was tied into this family.

I’m pretty sure that case was in Kentucky

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Where were Bill and Hillary during all this?
    See: Epstein; Suicide of Jeffrey
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I haven't had a chance to watch this yet but this guy usually does good videos.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I’m pretty sure that case was in Kentucky
    Yes. Bardstown, KY which is a bit south of Louisville. The case remains unsolved.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post

Yep I mixed up yep separate cases.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Apparently Murdaugh hired a hitman, who botched it.

"Richard Alex Murdaugh conspired with Curtis Edward Smith in the area of Old Salkehatchie Road, for the purpose of Mr. Smith assisting Mr. Murdaugh to commit suicide," the affidavit alleges. "Mr. Murdaugh provided Mr. Smith with a firearm and directed Mr. Smith to shoot him in the head for the purpose of causing Mr. Murdaugh's death and allowing for the payment of a stated death benefit."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/murdaugh-...a-man-arrested

Weird.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List