Page 438 of 678 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 6778

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    I noticed your running Briley charging handle... been thinking about getting one. How do you like it compared to the factory plastic charging handle? Factory one just feels and seems cheap to me.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    That is why I changed it. I like it a lot, it is a solid fit and feels good. I have one on my other beretta shotgun as well so I like the same feel also.

Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Triggs75 View Post
    That is why I changed it. I like it a lot, it is a solid fit and feels good. I have one on my other beretta shotgun as well so I like the same feel also.

Chad
    Well here goes another $50... Thanks. Lol

This thread is so long, I am not sure if it has already been covered, but what are the recommended lubrication spots on a 1301?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcraigster26 View Post
    Well here goes another $50... Thanks. Lol

Yup!
    I also like mine on my Extreama, and it is one thing I would probably swap on the 1301 that is probably in my future.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    This thread is so long, I am not sure if it has already been covered, but what are the recommended lubrication spots on a 1301?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o2dOyVfdEI - Start at 6:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogp1v8z5dU - Doesn't get into it as much but does show a bit.

Bottom line appears to be just lube up the bolt where it contacts the carrier, the outside of the carrier, and the rails inside the receiver. Keep it out of the piston.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o2dOyVfdEI - Start at 6:30

Bottom line appears to be just lube up the bolt where it contacts the carrier, the outside of the carrier, and the rails inside the receiver. Keep it out of the piston.
    Thanks for posting this!

I am embarrassed to say I have never done that level of cleaning. Am I alone?

Site Supporter
    Thanks for posting this!

You are not. I need to get around to doing this soon.
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    You are not. I need to get around to doing this soon.
    The Beretta video says to clean the 1301 every time you fire it. That obviously is not something I am willing to do, and if really was necessary, I would just rely on my Benelli M2 shotguns and not look back. Anyone have a realistic PM schedule for the 1301?

Hammertime
    Thanks for posting this!

I thought you just bought a new gun when one got dirty?

My highest round count 1301T is right around 600 rounds. I disassembled, cleaned and oiled it around 500 rounds. It didn't need it at that point though.

EDIT: I see I also cleaned and oiled it at 300 and added some oil at 430, six months later.

I think the most important PM for the 1301 is to check optics screws as they can definitely come loose.

Damn... I just cleaned mine and oiled the piston. Guess I need to disassemble again and clean the oil out.

User Tag List