Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    I am wondering how long until the slides are available via Brownell's. I've been tempted to order a Centurion, but the whole grip thing is part of what is making me want to wait. (and I think there may be some early adopters that like the normal frame and different grip options, enough to sell used)
    Compact/Centurion slides will not be available via Brownells for quite some time. Like years.

We are already backed up on providing actual guns.

Slides only become available when we have enough guns.
    Last edited by e_stern; 08-18-2019 at 08:58 PM.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    Compact/Centurion slides will not be available via Brownells for quite some time. Like years.

We are already backed up on providing actual guns.

Slides only become available when we have enough guns.
    Any idea when the 92X Performance and Compacts will be available?
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Any idea when the 92X Performance and Compacts will be available?
    Performance hopefully October.

Compacts now.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Compacts now.
    Thank you. I’ve been mostly looking for a 92X compact on gun broker but none are showing up so far; just a lot of full size and centurion models. I will continue to wait with all the patients of Job.

FWIW, I think that I can speak for a number of people in this forum - thank you for putting out a several products that so many of us have wanted for a long, long time. You are listening to your customers and partnering with some of the best in the business. The civilian shooters appreciate it.

Compacts now.
    Are there any plans in the works for additional m9a1 style frame guns with performance/premium focus like the Elite LTT?

Site Supporter
    e stern

Thank you so much for posting up. Are night sight avail for the 92x performance with the frame mounted safety? Is a fixed rear avail?

The concept of a very soft shooting, cocked and locked SA pistol, hyper reliable from the box, 15+ rounds 9mm ,with plentiful mags and ans MSRP under 1500 has me giddy.

DB
    Last edited by vcdgrips; 08-28-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Site Supporter
    Seconded e-stern. Beretta is basically the only competitive DA/SA gun that I'd feel comfortable shooting in competition and carrying as a defensive arm. Just shooting a worn out old 92F I am astounded by the level of accuracy these guns exhibit.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Hammertime
    Okay, had been pretty much ignoring this thread. But the 92X Performance looks interesting. A couple Questions:

1. I assume it takes standard 92 mags, but have not seen that explicitly stated.
    2. Designed for cocked and locked carry I also assume. Is there a way to decock it without grabbing the hammer with a thumb and finger?

With this gun, Beretta has an extremely complete line of SA, DAO, and DA/SA; aluminum and steel framed pistols that all share common magazines. It is a wonderful thing and for me, I would prefer a SA 92X Performance that shares mags with my other guns to a random 1911, EDC X9, CZ, Legion SA, or Hi Power SA gun that does not.

I’m still looking for a 92X Compact. Supposedly, they’ve been released, but I cannot find’em - anywhere.

User Tag List