Page 596 of 817 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606646696 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 8168

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    That might be tomorrow afternoon's entertainment for me, I've enjoyed the trailers.

What could be funnier than an small college American football coach taking off for England to coach a premier league soccer team?

Not much- if you have Apple TV- highly recommend TED LASSO! The acting is great, it's really funny and we flew through the first season.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Site Supporter
    I enjoyed Das Boot over the last two nights because of talk here. Very good I thought.

Signed up for a free trial of Paramount+ which is basically the old CBS streaming service, or so I'm told. More than one person whose opinions on movies and shows have been accurate in the past recommended SEAL Team to me over the last few years.

While the assessment that the gear on the show isn't chocked full of Hollywood fucktardery, except those 416s and other SBRs that are Hollywood quiet with the suppressors, I just don't think it's a good show. I watched 3 episodes and will have to be really bored to watch anymore in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I just watched Nobody. Okay it’s campy over the top violence like John Wick. Honestly the best $20 I’ve spent in a long time. The climatic battle had me roaring with laughter. I had no clue Christopher Lloyd was in the movie. He’s great!

You brought a lot of shotguns
    You brought a lot of Russians
    Just watched the trailer, thx for the lead CF97, Jimmy/Saul Goodman as Wick might be interesting.

Just finished up the first four seasons of "Line of Duty" on Prime. Good stuff!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I just watched Nobody. Okay it’s campy over the top violence like John Wick. Honestly the best $20 I’ve spent in a long time. The climatic battle had me roaring with laughter. I had no clue Christopher Lloyd was in the movie. He’s great!

You brought a lot of shotguns
    You brought a lot of Russians
    What source? Amazon, Netflix?
    Sounds like good a workout movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Signed up for a free trial of Paramount+ which is basically the old CBS streaming service, or so I'm told. More than one person whose opinions on movies and shows have been accurate in the past recommended SEAL Team to me over the last few years.

While the assessment that the gear on the show isn't chocked full of Hollywood fucktardery, except those 416s and other SBRs that are Hollywood quiet with the suppressors, I just don't think it's a good show. I watched 3 episodes and will have to be really bored to watch anymore in the future.
    @Stephanie B calls it "As The Grenade Turns"
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    What source? Amazon, Netflix?
    Sounds like good a workout movie.
    I rented it on Amazon Prime
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    Just finished up the first four seasons of "Line of Duty" on Prime. Good stuff!
    My wife and I just got through everything released to date. Consistently really good!

User Tag List