Page 38 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X?

I am really liking the 19x. So much so that I ended up getting a second one today. Trigger is just as nice as my first one. Both guns feel better than my Gen 5 triggers. Sights are ok but I see myself changing them soon. One might have to get the RMR treatment.
    I also got hands on a Gen 5 26 today as well. Trigger was just as nice as the 19x just as others here have stated. Definitely worth looking at if you want a 26.
    Last edited by CDFIII; 01-22-2018 at 01:06 PM.

New information on the 19X from the Glock website.

http://19x.glock.us/#crossover

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Are the 19X front rails longer? Or are they moved towards the back of the gun?
    PensFan has definitely settled that I think. G17 in the pic vs G19 as I posted.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Are we positive the gun on the left is a G19? The location of the front rails says 17 to me.
    Ok, trying to clean up my misinformation

Right to Left - the X, the 5, the 4.
    Attachment 23210

Attachment 23211
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

And the new 26-5 with the same ejector as the X.

Attachment 23213

I checked an X at the gunshop today. Cool pistol. But as a small framed guy, I do my best concealing a 19. I only want the 19X so I slide my tan X300 on it, screw on my tan Surefire suppressor, and post gear queer pics online.

So I took the Toyota Corolla option and ordered a 26.

Anyone know what the GSSF coupon price will be on these? Blue label dealers I checked didn't have a price yet for GSSF, just LE blue label.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    Anyone know what the GSSF coupon price will be on these? Blue label dealers I checked didn't have a price yet for GSSF, just LE blue label.
    Some BL Dealers charge approximately $30 more for GSSF. I have been told by owners of GSSF Certificates some will sell at the LEO BL price.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    I would just call GSSF.

When I used my coupon for my G19.5, they quoted me $425, which I believe was the same as the BL price, unless I was mistaken. At any rate, that’s what my LGS charged me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I would just call GSSF.

When I used my coupon for my G19.5, they quoted me $425, which I believe was the same as the BL price, unless I was mistaken. At any rate, that’s what my LGS charged me.
    BL price is $398.

User Tag List