Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do with handgun when nature calls?

Quote Originally Posted by babypanther View Post
    I realize this doesn't apply to most here, but I just find the nearest fire house and go there. Sometimes if you are nice and smile the hose draggers will feed you too....
    That is supposed to be a secret we don’t discuss on open forums....Fight Club....sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Like all other things, our things are bigger in Texas.
    And... Boxers (cause it's hot here) with button flys are a PITA. Easier to unbelt.
    And we have Buc cee’s....made to avoid all these issues.

Want to know what subject is never brought up on the old guy retired cop Fanny Pack carry Forum.....This one. Fanny Packs rule the bathroom.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    That's why Fish in "Barney Miller" used a shoulder holster -- he was an old guy requiring frequent trips to the restroom.

With IWB, I use the "buckle belt above the knees" technique when sitting.
    Regarding Detective Fish, I am getting old enough to resemble that remark. OTOH, a hot, humid climate is not the best for shoulder rigs.

I agree, regarding keeping the belt/rig above the knees, IWB or OWB.

Site Supporter
    One supermarket solution - grab a bag from check out. Most here are small plastic things. Take gun and put in bag when in the stall and then put it down. Use the handicapped stall to have enough room.

Don't hang it on the hook. There was a story that a police officer hung his gun on hook in his office, he knocked against the trigger and set it off. The gun pinwheeled around the hook, firing the entire mag. This caused much upset in the office. I don't know if this is true.

I can't believe this is still a problem for people. Fix your gear or the weird way you're pooping.

Alternatively just unholster it, throw it over the stall door, and yell HOLD THIS FOR ME
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Eight page thread on how to take a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by hubcap View Post
    Eight page thread on how to take a shit.
    I know, right?

The obvious answer is to put a cork in it...regardless of how you look at it.
    Last edited by blues; 01-03-2018 at 01:45 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Ankle holsters are nice for this topic.

On duty I usually go to a the range, a substation, or a fleet facility. The best art about the range is the dog gets to take a break too. All are secured facilities.

The worst part about wearing a duty belt is trying to take it off when business is imminent...
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Ankle holsters are nice for this topic...
    Maybe if I had IBS or Crohn's. Otherwise I'd imagine the cons of ankle carry outweigh the pros.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

On the whole, I prefer "mods here are shit" when dredging up fecal matter(s).
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I carry AIWB probably 99% of my off duty time. If I'm dropping pants somewhere it falls right into the center of the pants or I simply just don't drop them all the way. I don't know about you but I can drop a turd without needing to almost step out of my pants to do it.

User Tag List