Page 23 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Not the most exotic gun around, but one more for the thread...

"The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to have its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards." - Sir William Francis Butler

Feeling very American today

I finally did it, thanks to my buddy Sparks2112, I came home with a M&P 22, M&P 40 with Crimson Trace grips and Trijicon HD night sights, and a case of Speer Lawman for the range.

Yes, I did.

You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    ...because Racegun.

Might as well mix it up. Old pic of my 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser. This is a CG63; a purpose built rifle for their civilian marksmanship competitions. Open sights at 300 meters. They cherry picked donor rifles, added a longer free flloat barrel and a nice 2 stage trigger. Not at all useful nor a gun a I shoot a lot and I will not part from it. The receiver was made in 1901 and the blueing looks like black glass.

#RESIST

Not a gun, but finally something worthy of showing off a bit..

Here is a little something interesting I found in one of my numerous bins of parts and pieces. This is a .45acp suppressed Destroyer Carbine breakdown rifle.
    The whole thing broke down and fit in a small attache case. It has Warne QD mounts for a sight.
    I built this about 20 years ago and only 5 were made. It is obviously beat to hell and ready for a quick refurb. Still pretty damn quite.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    Here is a little something interesting I found in one of my numerous bins of parts and pieces. This is a .45acp suppressed Destroyer Carbine breakdown rifle.
    The whole thing broke down and fit in a small attache case. It has Warne QD mounts for a sight.
    I built this about 20 years ago and only 5 were made. It is obviously beat to hell and ready for a quick refurb. Still pretty damn quite.
    Not sure what is more cool, the gun itself or the fact that you found it just layin' 'round.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Not sure what is more cool, the gun itself or the fact that you found it just layin' 'round.
    Moving across the country is a great way to rediscover lots gems in your stash.
    Kind of like a Caribbean hurricane that uncovers a lost treasure ship.

Nice.!

User Tag List