Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Columbus Ohio 04/20/21 OIS

Name:  ACB078EB-E9E1-4016-9786-4CC717F2CEEE.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  74.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    Columbus PD got that footage out, and slow-mowed, so fast it was almost amusing.

That saved the community a whole heap of trouble. And it likely saved another cop from needlessly going to jail.

I actually think they are showing the way forward on this.

The BLMANTIFA narrative needs to get put down good, hard, and fast before it becomes another 'George Floyd' situation. Releasing the footage quickly like this goes along way.
    I don't think that the PD nor the cop are out of the woods yet, unfortunately. We are no longer a rational nation.
    #RESIST

Here's a tweet from Obama star Valerie Jarrett:

https://twitter.com/valeriejarrett/s...621174786?s=21

Valerie Jarrett
    @ValerieJarrett
    ·
    2h
    A Black teenage girl named Ma’Khia Bryant was killed because a police officer immediately decided to shoot her multiple times in order to break up a knife fight. Demand accountability. Fight for justice. #BlackLivesMatter.
    What would she be calling for if they had just let the other girl be stabbed to death? She'd be accusing the police of racism for letting her be harmed. Save her...racist. Let her die...racist.

This tweet is two hours old. She's had a full day to absorb this information and still comes to the wrong conclusion.

I can only conclude that she wants to foment civil disturbance...despite the fact that the police got it completely right.

She should be prosecuted for inciting a riot.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Strong work by the officer in saving Pink Girl's life and strong work by his department in getting out ahead of the spin.

CPD video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsk9zjdZp8&t=100s

I have a question: at around 1:30 in the full-speed version (4:30 in slo-mo) a woman with dreadlocks gets pushed out of the crowd, followed by a man in a hoodie who runs out of the crowd and kicks her in the head.

Could he face a Felony Murder charge for that assault since someone died in this event?

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Dispatcher: 911, what's your emergency?

Caller: Blah Blah Blah send help!

Dispatcher: What color are you?

Caller: What??

Dispatcher: I need to know your ethnicity in order to dispatch the appropriate color help.

A Black teenage girl named Ma’Khia Bryant was killed because a police officer immediately decided to shoot her multiple times in order to break up a knife fight.
    She clearly does not understand how knife fights work or how they typically end.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    She clearly does not understand how knife fights work or how they typically end.

Okie John
    I'm not buying that for a moment.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post

Okie John

She didn’t care. The left doesn’t care.

None of this is about police reform, it’s about destroying the society and rebuilding it as “they” see fit.

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Dispatcher: 911, what's your emergency?

Caller: Blah Blah Blah send help!

Dispatcher: What color are you?

Caller: What??

Dispatcher: I need to know your ethnicity in order to dispatch the appropriate color help.
    Pet peeve, but it's where. Where is always the first question. Confirming callback number is usually the next. After that is what.

And then we ask you what color you are, to determine what kind of service you get.

User Tag List