Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoeger suspended from USPSA

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Sure doesn't look like he is innocent from the compounding evidence. The duplicity on Martens' part is starting to look pretty clear. But what about the complicity of the board? At best it's looking like they are complicit as part of this process. That alone should prompt the whole board to resign.

You run a shooting organization and cannot, nor should not, flaunt the law. Whether you agree with them or not, professionalism dictates that you don't flaunt the law. Of course, we've seen multiple times that the board has no concern for that - or - professionalism.
    RB or anyone else knowledgable w/ this currently can you summarize easily or post a link to Marten's allegations etc?

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    RB or anyone else knowledgable w/ this currently can you summarize easily or post a link to Marten's allegations etc?
    Practical Shooting Insights has this story on his Instagram Page - shows screen shots of adverts and walks through things. Formal allegations have not yet been made (to my knowledge). You may have to be logged into Instagram to view these.

http://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

--

There is also an issue with members requesting documents for the new Managing Director and being told to pound sand - which might be illegal in Delaware (where USPSA is incorporated) -

http://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Anything not on Instagram?

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Slightly older stuff - https://medium.com/@practical.shooti...n-be08ecbdddb6

I have DM'ed PSI to see if he will do a Medium (or other non-Instagram) summary of these events.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Slightly older stuff - https://medium.com/@practical.shooti...n-be08ecbdddb6

I have DM'ed PSI to see if he will do a Medium (or other non-Instagram) summary of these events.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Instagram is free. If you want to follow along, use your spam email account to create an account.

If there is a "summary" available in text format alone:

PSI has extensive documentation of DME personally selling cover story guns, promo guns, promo optics following factory tours, promo ammo, etc. on an Indiana gun forum.

The total amount of goods sold was at least $18,000 at the last count.

Following PSI's first post on Instagram, DME edited all the forum posts to cover his tracks. PSI or someone else tipped off the forum moderators, who have since reversed all the edits done by DME's account.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Quote Originally Posted by JRV View Post
    If there is a "summary" available in text format alone:

PSI has extensive documentation of DME personally selling cover story guns, promo guns, promo optics following factory tours, promo ammo, etc. on an Indiana gun forum.

The total amount of goods sold was at least $18,000 at the last count.

Following PSI's first post on Instagram, DME edited all the forum posts to cover his tracks. PSI or someone else tipped off the forum moderators, who have since reversed all the edits done by DME's account.
    Is that bad? I always figured that kind of stuff got sold unless the manufacturer made them give it back.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bofe954 View Post
    Is that bad? I always figured that kind of stuff got sold unless the manufacturer made them give it back.
    I would guess if an effort has been made to cover something up...then that something is either illegal, something that could get you fired, or something your wife will leave you for.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bofe954 View Post
    I wonder if not reporting the income on tax forms would be the issue.

User Tag List