Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you trust a P320?

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    It is, in my experience. I am not seeing the X5/Legion dominating the CO game in my area. We've maybe three guys shooting it, which is on par with Canik or CZ representation. Glock still holds the majority.
    Do another survey when the snow stops falling, and the CO shooters come out to play again.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Its definitely regional...here its Glock and Cz with some M&P COREs as well. Almost no 320's, but that's because folks can't buy them except at jacked up prices on the second hand market. Cop sales are a different thing though. They're buying up every 365/365XL and X series 320 that comes down the pipe. They're hugely popular in these parts. Of course, these are mostly "gun buyer" and "gun carrier" type cops....but one of our pretty decent shooters, who's a big M&P (owns 4) and CZ (owns 5) guy, said he preferred shooting the 320 Pro. He was surprised how much he liked it. If only Sig could stop acting like dicks and get their act straightened out. They have a lot of really good, talented people working for them.....but the Gods of the Copybook pages rule....

CWM11B
    I suspect I may be able to get some good info on how robust the design really is soon. The NCSHP just ordered 1800 of them. In .357 Sig.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    I suspect I may be able to get some good info on how robust the design really is soon. The NCSHP just ordered 1800 of them. In .357 Sig.
    NCSHP loves them some .357 SIG.

cc

The NCSHP just ordered 1800 of them. In .357 Sig.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

CWM11B
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    NCSHP loves them some .357 SIG.

cc
    They sure do. It's damn near religion for them.
    I wont bag on these guns if they dont pan out, seeing as how that cartridge seems to beat the hell out of damn near every pistol that feeds it. Especially polymer framed ones.

Site Supporter
    Is NCHP the agency that still wears long sleeves and tie year round ?

CWM11B
    It is. And probably always will

Site Supporter
    It is. And probably always will

I think the modern LE uniform has gone too far the other way in many instances, but long sleeves and ties all year is silly and doesn’t even look good.

If my agency decides to adopt an issued weapon, I’m going to do my best to make it not the P320.

Even in 9mm, there is no reason to choose it over the G17, G45, or M&P 2.0.
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 01-07-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I think the modern LE uniform has gone too far the other way in many instances, but long sleeves and ties all year is silly and doesn’t even look good.

If my agency decides to adopt an issued weapon, I’m going to do my best to make it not the P320.

Even in 9mm, there is no reason to choose it over the G17, G45, or M&P 2.0.
    Actually, there might be-If current production stands the gaff for accuracy, durability and reliability, if you want a duty gun with an OEM RDS, a P320 RX may be a valid, and very cost-effective solution. My understanding is that current ones are coming with the Romeo1Pro.

Best, Jon

User Tag List