Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Orlando nightclub shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Holy shit.
    The thing that messes me up about what he says isn't the facts of the terrorists. It's the lack of diligence on the part of the investigators.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

So I took some heat and was admonished for being out of my lane. I even referenced Haney on page 47 of this thread. He raised the exact same concern I did in this video when he said the FBI investigation may be influenced by the current PC climate. Was he out of his lane too?

Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    ....edited for brevity...

And to be clear I think my original premise got lost because people were too busy being lane police and didn't connect my context. My original comments centered around a concern that the investigation was cut short due to the premise of orders in agencies about not singling out Muslims.

post # 361
    "Im sure a number of people have attracted attention. However, uncovering a physically abused wife and employees that reached the point of quitting their job due to the behaviors of said co-worker are items not so easily dismissed and raise questions on the quality of the investigation. Especially given that it was multiple investigations. I mean seriously, Im sure there are a ton of people on this very board who have had to buy out collections from friends whos wife /ex wife said he sneezed in my direction, take his guns and the PO PO did. So is this more evidence of a protected class under the barack hussein Obama administration? "
    post # 388
    "So to be clear, Im not expressing a position of trampling rights or restricting civil liberties. I am raising direct questions about the FBI investigations and theorizing about the negative impacts of the hands off nature of protected classes that appears to be taking place."

Far fetched? A DHS employee was just on FOX reporting his entire database of people with known connections to terrorists, if they were Muslim, were scrubbed and deleted from his files when Obama come to office. Found this link and assume its the same person:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...mericans-safe/

EDITED to add Im not claiming to be on ANY level with the author on the video, only that my question was the same as his, which, given his apparent expertise, would indicate the question was reasonable...
    Last edited by shane45; 06-20-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I'm watching Bachman's video right now. holy ****.
    huma abedin. Holy effing ****.

Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    So I took some heat and was admonished for being out of my lane. I even referenced Haney on page 47 of this thread. He raised the exact same concern I did in this video when he said the FBI investigation may be influenced by the current PC climate. Was he out of his lane too?
    Hmmmm. [thinking]
    Last edited by Totem Polar; 06-20-2016 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Agreed. He apparently did it without FED/LEO resources; did it all "open source" as he said, with stuff he could find on the internet.
    I took it that way too. My only point was that looking at things on a computer is one thing, being out in the field, where things actually take place often gives you a different picture.

As I said, I have no idea if what he is saying correct or not, in terms of the links he made. I agree with pretty much everything else he said that I do know something about.

As for Sharia vs. Jihad, this was taught to me many years ago. Not sure who thinks differently about it, but I'm not privy to high level political discussions.

Got it.
    Regarding the Sharia/Jihad thing... would it surprise you that's the first time I've heard that put so explicitly, and it kind of woke me up a bit. There was something else I read recently... let me see if I can find it and add on to this post.

ETA: found it.
    I haven't been able to get the author of the below quoted info to provide me with any cited sources, so take it for what you will. If anyone here has an education in Arabic and can confirm/refute the below, I'd greatly appreciate it. If it's true, it most definitely changes my view on the situation.

Important point: Muslims conduct their religion in Arabic, not English. They deliberately and cynically exploit this fact.

Arabic 101:

Arabic does not have upper case and lower case.
    Arabic vowels are not American vowels. Arabic vowels may have consonants in them
    The length of an Arabic word is determined by counting consonants. vowels don’t count when counting letters
    words based on similar consonants have related meanings. tangled intertwined braided together meanings
    their words do not translate to our words on a one to one basis. the following translations are greatly oversimplified. this will be corrected later

the following are all SLM words:

Islam means surrender
    Muslim means one who has surrendered
    Salaam means peace
    Salim, saleem, salima, salma, means wholly, completely, entirely, totally, 100 percent

but that is how a simpleton would see it. It is in fact far more complicated. remember these words are a stew, not the ingredients of a stew.

Islam has come to mean surrender to the will of Allah, as stated in the unholy Quran. Complete, total, unyielding, ever increasing surrender.
    A muslim is one who has surrendered blah, blah, blah to the will of Allah.
    Salaam does not mean peace in the sense of people doing their own thing and getting along. Surrendering to the will of Allah brings a peace that is blah, blah, blah wholly, completely, entirely, totally, 100 percent. Salaam means you will get peace when you, too, perform complete, total, unyielding, ever increasing surrender to the will of Allah as stated in the unholy Quran.

and until you surrender to the will of Allah you get Jihad.

Islam is the religion of salaam, not the religion of peace. they are not the same thing. correct the misguided with your new found knowledge.
    Last edited by hufnagel; 06-20-2016 at 02:48 PM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

We don't know the cops ammo situation. They could be two guys with 1911s who ran dry after 3 mags or 8 rounds...

We don't know if command ordered them out to "jock up" in full kit to go back in with the team.

We don't know their cover situation. A huge open dance floor could have been the size of a basketball court. If all they had was a huge open area and a few bar stools for cover against a rifle, maybe they thought better of taking a stand against the rifle until a hard shield body bunker showed up.

I agree (and we teach) that once you paid the price for that ground, you hold it. Looks great on paper and in training, but the bad guy gets a vote in the real world.

But they went in and engaged. That was ballsy and they deserve respect. Staying there might have gone past ballsy into suicidal. We don't know yet.

I expect the official details AAR will be informative.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

"Regarding the Sharia/Jihad thing... would it surprise you that's the first time I've heard that put so explicitly, and it kind of woke me up a bit."

I thought I had a pretty good handle on it but I agree and feel the same way about your comment. Sort of like sitting in math class and finally it clicks on how to do the equation!

It's the whole "You Don't Know what You Don't Know" thing.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Hufnagel - there is some truth to that analysis. Arabic does use a basic three letter root system for most words, and many related words and forms of words can be built on any given root. When English speakers are teaching and learning the Arabic root word structure, frequently, a nonsense word called FML or FaMaLa (First, Middle, Last) is used to help memorize the bewildering patterns and structures and derivative forms.

There are three vowels that are always written. Two of them are sometimes used as consonants. There are at least three more vowels that are usually only written in scriptures, including Christian texts and the Qur'an, and childrens' readers.

There are many native Arabic speakers who are not Muslim. There are many Muslims who have, at best, only a rudimentary understanding of Arabic and its history.

There is also some truth in the analysis of what you can take or interpret the various forms of SLM to mean. But, in reading it, there seems too much of the diatribe of someone who wishes to demonize any and every person who has ever said the Shahada with meaning or spoken Arabic or been sympathetic to any Muslim person. I have great friends who are Muslim. I have gone to war against Jihadists who wanted to impose Sharia on the world. It is possible to be a good Muslim and a good American. I don't think any of the Jihadists would call someone who adheres to Islam as their religion but doesn't believe in Sharia as the law they would like to live under as being very good Muslims, though, any more than those Jonesboro Baptists would probably even consider me a Christian.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Just read the Active Response article. Under our current policy, we are trained to make immediate entry on an active killer....even solo officer if necessary. Under our proposed new Use of Force policies, when responding to any incident involving an armed subject we are to create time and distance and use thoughtful communication to attempt to resolve the incident without force. Kids in the academy are already being taught this drivel, though it isn't yet official. What does it say about our society's moral compass that dead cops and citizens are less troublesome than dead bad guys?

User Tag List