Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: PF cat thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Pretty damn early, earlier than my other cat (who turned out great).
    Gotcha. Your cat is just an asshole apparently.

Chris

Name:  64A565BB-435A-4417-A89E-B078841C9C6B.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  43.6 KB
    sorry

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Gotcha. Your cat is just an asshole apparently.

Chris
    I hope she's enjoying the outside weather today because she's worn out her indoor welcome.
    #RESIST

I don't have a cat. My wife has 4....
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

My next cat will prolly be another orange and white male. Trying to avoid another asshole.
    #RESIST

My long experience with being owned by multiple cats is that fixed males tend to be far more affectionate & willing to cuddle than females- even the ones I've had since kittenhood.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    My long experience with being owned by multiple cats is that fixed males tend to be far more affectionate & willing to cuddle than females- even the ones I've had since kittenhood.
    That's my plan, neutered male. Mine is chill, but seeks out affection from the entire family, he loves to play fight, he doesn't yowl at night nor tear stuff up; he's just great. A valued and loved member of the family.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That's my plan, neutered male. Mine is chill, but seeks out affection from the entire family, he loves to play fight, he doesn't yowl at night nor tear stuff up; he's just great. A valued and loved member of the family.
    Does your Mal tolerate them?
    My Borgi is ready to Move to Contact as soon as one pops up it's head.
    Hence why I have no indoor cats.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

My first cat was an orange and white neutered male and something was seriously wrong with him. I really think that from the time that I picked him out at the pound to the time that they neutered him and I went to go pick him up, someone had done something to him.

He made it almost fourteen years before I had to put him down. He started peeing in my house profusely and was basically going to get my house condemned. I took him to the vet, did some basic diagnostics and came up with nothing. The next round of diagnostics was estimated at three thousand dollars and I was in between jobs. When he was a kitten, he had bladder stones which cost us three thousand at the time to diagnose and treat. I hate to be callous but Shinjo had used up his allocated budget. I ended up putting him down.

I cried, hard. I felt guilty as hell and still miss him even though in thirteen years, I never touched him. He kind of just existed in my home as a family member that didn't really seem to like anyone or anything. I gave him the best life I could and I hope hes eating mice somewhere else, happy as a clam.

Anyway, point of the story is. With cats, you never know what you're going to get. Some are super loving cuddle bugs and others basically try to kill you in your sleep. I still love em and think they're an awesome companion.

I currently have another thirteen year old tuxedo cat via my Fiance. She became a cuddle bug when I moved into the picture which surprised the heck out of my Fiance. Since we got a puppy four months ago she has become the room mate that moved in upstairs. She has lost all interest in human interaction lol. I guess its her choice? :P

I never understand people who hate cats. I just don't get it at all, especially people that have a venomous hatred towards them.

I always threaten my Fiance with new kittens as every night I run across cats on patrol that need homes. Ive had some friendly buggers literally jump INTO my patrol car to say hi.

We put our cat of 12 years, Luci down in March. We picked up this little girl a couple month later from the pound. She’s by far the naughtiest cat we’ve ever had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List