Page 32 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Site Supporter
    I’m not interested.

But if I were I’d be curious how the gun grouped per GJM’s concerns.

It’d be an awesome platform to build an affordable Spectre P365XL Comp with 17 round spares to carry in an Enigma.

Hopefully this answers somebody’s question because I certainly haven’t read this entire thread or handled a Spectre Comp in a local gun store today.

It’s not like Holosun is simultaneously shipping their new EPS with apparently minimal to no screen distortion and this pistol coming out has me questioning my decisions (https://www.kenziesoptics.com/product/holosun-eps/).

Any observances thus far?

Asking for a friend.
    God Bless,

Brandon

I wonder how long before we see a MACRO XL and also sub compact Macro grip frames and mags ? I really which Sig would eliminate the LCI on their barrels and use a extractor based LCI on their pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I wonder how long before we see a MACRO XL and also sub compact Macro grip frames and mags ? I really which Sig would eliminate the LCI on their barrels and use a extractor based LCI on their pistols.
    I don't have a macro but on my XL i don't find the optic gets that dirty. In line with my G19

Site Supporter
    I'm thinking a home built PMM comped XL Macro
    will be the route I'll be going.
    Hopefully Wilson will have modules in the pipeline
    shortly after mag's become available.

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    I feel like if wilson is smart they will make their's macro length but with multiple options one allowing use of existing p365xl holsters

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    I may do the same at some point, especially if Radian Weapons comes out with a comp for an XL slide. I think the PMM or the Radian Weapons comps would work a little (maybe around 15%) better than the factory slide comp. The Radian comp would probably be a little easier to clean than others, *if* they make one. The current Radian Weapon comps also do not have an LCI cut barrel.

Stupid question but if I accidentally purchased an icarus precision frame with safety, can I run it with a non manual safety fcu without issue?

Otherwise I will just sell it

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Stupid question but if I accidentally purchased an icarus precision frame with safety, can I run it with a non manual safety fcu without issue?

Otherwise I will just sell it
    Yes. There will just be an unused notch towards the rear of the frame. Will work just fine without a safety.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Yes. There will just be an unused notch towards the rear of the frame. Will work just fine without a safety.
    Thanks! Wasn't sure if any of the small pins would fall out

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Thanks! Wasn't sure if any of the small pins would fall out
    You’re welcome! There’s nothing loose in that area and if you didn’t want any dirt or debris to get in there, you could use a little masking tape on the inside and put some clear silicone in to fill the notch.

User Tag List