Attached Images Attached Images   

Site Supporter

Subway Bowie

Just Arrived~ with Izula for size comparison

Name:  SubwayBowie.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  68.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations for aftermarket carbon fiber or titanium scales for a PM2? I've seen the Flytanium (pass, PRC made), RGT (don't have what I want in stock currently), and Sharp Dressed Knives. Also of importance is the ability to carry both left handed and right handed.

Based off of my browsing, I'll likely just stick to the stock G10 scales, but if something nice that fits the bill comes up, I could be convinced.
    Not Ti, but lighter due to internal milling. Made in America, and drilled for ambi pocket clip mounting. I have no experience with these, however

https://appliedweaponstech.com/produ...cales-andozied

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    A couple of others
    When you are tired of the Caribbean let me know.
    --Jason--

duplicate post
    Last edited by Willard; 08-22-2022 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Not sure if this helps, but if you are mil, retired mil, LE, etc you can qualify for the spyderco 50% off. It isn't a true 50% as it is off MSRP, but it still beats the usual suspects discounted price. It's good for 10 purchases a year. IIRC, they use various ID platforms to verify eligibility without emailing credentials, etc..

https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/det...llow-Leaf/1091 in stock. With discount would work out as $155.25 (plus shipping/tax).

Has anyone here ever sent one of their knives back to Spyderco for the "spa treatment"?
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Has anyone here ever sent one of their knives back to Spyderco for the "spa treatment"?
    One of our members just had two knives stolen out of the USPS box, last week. Spyderco said the box arrived empty

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    One of our members just had two knives stolen out of the USPS box, last week. Spyderco said the box arrived empty
    Well... *that* sucks.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Any opinion on the add on wave type devices for sypdercos? I have been looking at the waved delica but I want to get a trainer as well, and those are as rare as hen's teeth. I have been looking at the 5x5 combat solutions and snaggletooth versions, but I would appreciate any leads to additional versions.

User Tag List