Page 44 of 81 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Springfield Armory bringing the Hi Power back?

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Thanks Olong...I forgot to check gun.deals and was able to pick up the remaining mags I'll need from Tombstone Tactical (have not used before) due to your post.

Anyway, I had been buying magazines while searching on a good price on a Hi Power a few years back and they discontinued them and prices shot up. So had a bunch already in storage and this will give me what I want for a SA-35 or two once pricing gets to normal (amazed at seeing them at over $2K on gunbroker).

Quote Originally Posted by Tensaw View Post
    Add me to the club of folks who will have mags for a gun they don’t yet own...
    You're among friends

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Thanks Olong...I forgot to check gun.deals and was able to pick up the remaining mags I'll need from Tombstone Tactical (have not used before) due to your post.
    Tombstone is solid and they are often the lowest price available. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them over the years. Have a package inbound currently (not BHP mags).
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Been buying HiPower mags from this guy for years, nothing but good experiences and his prices are competitive.

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/brownin...gazines-c-121/

Because this thread has meandered a lot of places including the best fictional representations of the Hi-Power, I'll offer up James Crumley's 2 detective series featuring the detectives Milo Milodragovitch and C.W. Sughrue. Both run around with Hi-Powers through out their respective series. Crumley had a better grasp of firearms than a lot of crime writers and it comes through in his stories.

As to the SA-35, I like to wait until a new gun is out for a while but if the reports are that these run well, I'll be getting one.
    Last edited by MRW; 10-28-2021 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRW View Post
    Because this thread has meandered a lot of places...
    I have to say that is one of the things I find most endearing about this site...you never know where things are going to go or who is going to take them there...thread drift isn't actively discouraged and here it is often goes in places more interesting than the original topic.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Been buying HiPower mags from this guy for years, nothing but good experiences and his prices are competitive.

I’ll second that! 👍👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post

I buy a lot of mags from him.

Usually I'll shop around between him, CDNN, AimSurplus, GunMagWarehouse

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I can’t wait to not buy this regurgitated nonsense. P
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    1 out of 100 folks here are going to actually buy one of these.

If We can’t move enough rdo 92Gs to keep them in the spot light, this thing has no chance.

IMO most the affection about these kinds of things are all talk.
    So, is this some weird code which actually means to check you on the "Gram" for some awesome SA-35 shooting drills, to include "card tricks"?
    I actually kind of hope so. Is that wrong of me?
    I mean, I've seen a little bit of what you can do, and its pretty fracking cool!
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    With Shark Trim Of Course...

Attachment 78813Attachment 78814
    Is that a Kramer Vertical Scabbard?
    If so, how does that work for draw with a full size BHP?

Color me "SA-35 Curious"
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List