Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your reloading setups!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1911 View Post
    Attachment 7631

You bunch of rich bastids... [emoji12]

(Obviously, that was meant as a joke. I think it's awesome some of you guys have basically your own ammo factories. But sometimes, it can be a little difficult not to be a bit jealous...)

(And yeah, the plan is to one day own an actual press. Once life starts to co-operate a bit more...)
    Looks like what I started with 30 or so years ago and I'm sure what a lot of us started out with. If it works for what you are loading that's the idea IMO. With time you will be just like the rest of us hopelessly hooked and always looking for the next new toy you can afford.
    NRA Life member since 1980, NAHC Life Member
    NAFC Life Member and a fair shot.

I read this entire thread Friday. There are some really nice setups that some of you have. I'm lucky enough to live close to one reloading mentor but I wish more were nearby.
    #RESIST

I need drawers, how would you guys upgrade this on a budget with no care for aesthetics? 2' deep, 77" wide, bench is 39" high.

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I need drawers, how would you guys upgrade this on a budget with no care for aesthetics? 2' deep, 77" wide, bench is 39" high.
    You need shelves.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post436544
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Here my reloading bench. I use a Lee Pro 1000 for all my reloading needs. I also have the Lee single stage that I learned on. I still use it on occasion, mostly for rifle that I am loading for accuracy.

I use the 2 tumblers, one to clean the freshly fired brass and the other to clean off my case lube from the finished rounds.

I love reloading. It is a hobby in and of itself. I hate rifle case prep though....

Be safe!

Steve

Sent from my iPhone 6S+ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    I know, I was just looking for a cheap solution. Also trying to avoid Plan A ("JV, HALP!") and Plan B ("SLG, HALP!").
    #RESIST

Figure out what sizes you need, run to Home Depot or Lowes and get some plywood and 2x4's. They typically will slice it up for you for free to the size that you need.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I wouldn't install drawers unless you're using plastic bins to sort material.

This is the easy security how to picture.

This is a top view of the wooden guides for the plywood security.

This is a simple bench, using Home Depot for most cuts (use handsaw on 2x4 and to cut wedges out of plywood shelf for legs). You can use this detail to add onto your existing bench to give you more depth. Then just follow the directions for installing the security plywood guards. Let me know if you need clarification. These are rough sketches, obviously.

Attached Images Attached Images  

To do it cheap you could use stackable plastic storage boxes in sizes that'll fit the existing shelves.

No construction needed, easy to clean, off the shelf. Buy a combination of sizes that'll fit together to keep things organised...

Quick search found this

Pegboard the wall under the bench. You can adjust to size height when you need. Never a fixed height, priority for storage changes with the shooting season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List