Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darryl Bolke needs assistance

We might be able to lure him back with photos of really nice S&W revolvers, but he already owns all of them.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

It'd be a shame if someone went out and found some "Bear party" images to Photoshop DB into... yup... that'd be a real shame.

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

You ever notice how you never see him and Gimli in the same room together?
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

He claimed he was overweight as an active duty police officer due to a medical condition and it had nothing to do with eating like crap or not working out. I'm glad to see that medical condition healed during the quarantine. Getting leaner will add years to his healthspan. I'm happy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    god. damn. mental. flash. bang.
    I believe that was his reason for the aforementioned combat attire, or rather the lack of it.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I've heard Darryl say in several interviews and posts that he is a magnet for crime and dirt bags for some reason must see him as an easy target. I can't understand that, but maybe if he went around more often dressed as he is in the OP, that experience would subside. No one wants to get tangled up in that sweaty wool sweater.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

That's not just a wool sweater, that is a full up Fur Jacket. Definitely should not be wearing that in Florida this time of year

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    He claimed he was overweight as an active duty police officer due to a medical condition and it had nothing to do with eating like crap or not working out. I'm glad to see that medical condition healed during the quarantine. Getting leaner will add years to his healthspan. I'm happy for him.
    Actually, an experimental new treatment cured him of that prior condition — it is known as “hot new wife.”
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Student
    Hey, congrats on the weight loss.

User Tag List