Page 63 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

Any CZ holster suggestions?

After a several years of waffling between guns, I've settled on the P-07/09.

I got a good deal on my first P-07 with a CGW Pro Kit installed and Dawson FO sights installed. I look forward to working with it
    Last edited by David S.; 08-23-2020 at 08:28 AM.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    2. Looking at getting the factory 21 rounders (19 w +2 plastic ext), will these work reliably in my P07? Are they 'hard use'? at least harder use than the +2 Glock factory extensions that fall off when bumped. Was looking at them +5 aluminum extensions but buying the 21s, I could recoup by selling off my standard capacity magazines, but i'd only do that if the hi caps were reliable.
    The 19/21 round mags are for the taller P-09, so they'll definitely stick out the bottom the P-07.

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    10/12 - Started working on refacing slide stop to improve alide release. Realize P-07 mags are working properly, P-09 mags are subject to over-insertion, impeding auto-forward and easy slide release.
    David S.

2. Looking at getting the factory 21 rounders (19 w +2 plastic ext), will these work reliably in my P07? Are they 'hard use'? at least harder use than the +2 Glock factory extensions that fall off when bumped. Was looking at them +5 aluminum extensions but buying the 21s, I could recoup by selling off my standard capacity magazines, but i'd only do that if the hi caps were reliable.
    I used a P07 for a bit in CO and a 3 gun match (before upgrading to a P09 for competition), using P09 mags with Springer Precision extensions (hold 22-23rds). I also generally use P09 mags indiscriminately when practicing with the P07. They are definitely reliable and I havent caused any harm from agressively seating the longer mag. It seems to me the only part that could be harmed is the ejector which is like $9?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgarciahm View Post
    Jmcustomkydex.com

Take a look at Black Rhino Concealment. They have an excellent choice of combos when it comes to if you want to run a light, optic, supressor height sights and/or threaded barrel.

Steadfast holsters.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    Take a look at Black Rhino Concealment. They have an excellent choice of combos when it comes to if you want to run a light, optic, supressor height sights and/or threaded barrel.
    which one are you using? i couldn't find pics on their site

Site Supporter
    JM custom kydex.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

which one are you using? i couldn't find pics on their site
    I am using their OWB holsters. The TCS to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    I am using their OWB holsters. The TCS to be exact.
    I am looking at their holsters and considering a TCS for a P09 w/ TLR8. I see that it is primarily an owb holster but "includes hardware for use as IWB". I have an OWB/IWB holster from Lag Tactical that actually works decently in both modes. Have you tried using the TCS as an IWB and how does it compare to a purpose built IWB holster?

User Tag List