Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta New Release, APX A1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I had both the Centurion and full-size APX...the Centurion is comparable to the G19 size-wise.
    But I only see the full size being announced now? Maybe I misunderstood, I thought the latest apx a1 was being compared to the g19.

I'm not interested in a full size but a centurion or compact would be interesting....

Does anyone know if the Apx Carry A1 can have a safety added? My Google is coming up short.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JclInAtx View Post
    But I only see the full size being announced now? Maybe I misunderstood, I thought the latest apx a1 was being compared to the g19.

I'm not interested in a full size but a centurion or compact would be interesting....
    Haven't kept up with it...have they discontinued the current Centurion? Or will it possibly get the "A1" treatment after they roll out the full size?

I assumed the new model was going to be the same size as the outgoing full size APX, just with upgraded features?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Does anyone know if the Apx Carry A1 can have a safety added? My Google is coming up short.
    See medmo's post #8 in this thread - https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1354457

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    See medmo's post #8 in this thread - https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1354457
    Thanks for the reply! I’m an idiot, no idea how I missed that.

An APX Carry A1 with a safety is a pretty nice option at $650ish with optic

Site Supporter
    In stock at buds for $479

No, it is not possible. Only regular APX lineup, Carry is different line entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    No, it is not possible. Only regular APX lineup, Carry is different line entirely.
    Thank you for the clarification. Bummer, but still super interested at that price point (plus there is some kind of $100 rebate right now)

Quote Originally Posted by cjb1911 View Post
    In stock at buds for $479
    Dang. Well it looks like they have the pricing part spot on if they seriously are wanting to make market inroads. That is a super reasonable price. I'm saying that because in the TFB video with the factory tour, Beretta really tests each pistol before it ships including proof loads. Also, this pistol wasn't selected in the MHS trials but it passed and exceeded the reliability testing. In a fugly kind of way. It looks like they fixed the fugly, enhanced the trigger and ergos with the A1 revision.

Thank you for the clarification. Bummer, but still super interested at that price point (plus there is some kind of $100 rebate right now)
    Buy one, you'll thank me later. It's a Beretta, honestly, I really don't think you overpaid at $250 after rebate if you're buying online.

User Tag List