Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bosch Legacy

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Great, another streaming service?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Great, another streaming service?
    Says FREE.

Free free free free free? Inquiring minds.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Free with ads
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Ads. Owned by amazon.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Free? So they're selling you, the show is just to keep you in still

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Free with ads
    I can live with that.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I hate commercials. I absolutely will not watch anything with a commercial. I feel like that's minutes of my life I'll never get back. One of my greatest disappointments in life was when I paid to watch a movie in a theater and had to watch 10 minutes of commercials before I could watch the movie I paid to watch. I stopped going to theaters a long time before covid. I cut the Dish cable 10 years ago and hauled the antenna to the dump.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I hate commercials. I absolutely will not watch anything with a commercial. I feel like that's minutes of my life I'll never get back. One of my greatest disappointments in life was when I paid to watch a movie in a theater and had to watch 10 minutes of commercials before I could watch the movie I paid to watch. I stopped going to theaters a long time before covid. I cut the Dish cable 10 years ago and hauled the antenna to the dump.
    Did you ever look at the time spent posting online in the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I have more of a problem with invasion of privacy than commercials.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

User Tag List