Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Portland, OR last week

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/portla...n_2688087.html

Despite the illegal blocking of traffic and the assault, police said they didn’t want to intervene. The department told the Journal in a statement that it feared intervention would “change the demeanor of the crowd for the worse.”
    A conspiracy nut might wonder if the same people funding ANTIFA may have influenced management decisions in law enforcement.

It would be something if someone who bought one of those seemingly purposeless Notaflameghrowers went Game of Thrones on an ANTIFA mob.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

I’m a fan of not interrupting antifa when they are making mistakes. No matter which party line joe and jane average subscribe to, nobody wants to deal with a bunch of fuckery when they are trying to commute to work. They’re totally the OC’d AK-47 of the Bernie crowd.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    A conspiracy nut might wonder if the same people funding ANTIFA may have influenced management decisions in law enforcement.
    Well, it's Portland, so it was probably not necessary for Soros to pay off the mayor et. al., anymore than it would be in Seattle, or in the third world shithole they admire so much, San Francisco.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post

It would be something if someone who bought one of those seemingly purposeless Notaflameghrowers went Game of Thrones on an ANTIFA mob.
    This is a decision direct from the Mayor of Portland who is also the Police Commisioner despite not having any law enforcement experience. What ever passes for law enforcement management in Portland, to include the chief don’t really get to decide much of anything.

Meanwhile, in Portland, OR last week

Glad we are out of town. No arrests??? WTF? There should be a full house at the jail right now. Fuck all those crazy people. I really feel sorry for the business owners and people who have to work downtown.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 10-14-2018 at 10:37 AM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Good, and I hope it continues so that "radical politics" can get as much national exposure as possible. Then maybe your average liberal and conservative can start a real conversation about addressing the hyper-partisan mess we find ourselves in currently.

The inmates are taking over the asylum...

Is Portland descending into fucking anarchy? How do you have two gangs meet in the street and have a fucking row that involves pepper spray, fists, sticks, etc, and no one gets arrested? People should be demanding for the resignation of the Portland mayor - right fucking now.

If this shit had happened in Texas or even Chicago, people would have been in jail faster than you can blink. I think Rahm Emmanuel is a fucking scumbag among scumbags, but even he and the crooked city council here wouldn't tolerate this kind of shit.

And now these two groups know they can violently oppose each other without local interference. I anticipate this will go from bad to worse in very short order. I hope the Oregon Governor is watching and is ready to order in the National Guard. Portions of Portland could be burned to the ground before this is over.

Everyone better stay vigilant and armed.

ETA: This does at least give me some great ammunition against my Portland-born and raised colleagues that the "Progressive West" as a beacon of prosperity and intellect is a bunch of bullshit.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 10-14-2018 at 03:03 PM.

^^^This is what dreary weather brings out in us...

There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List