Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Straight knives

Quote Originally Posted by aboveandbeyond View Post
    CP is hands down of my favorite EDC blades. Of course, it is relegated purely for self defense. Definitely not a blade you would use to cut boxes or everyday items. My only gripe about the CP is the design, it only allows me to grip it two ways. Blade down or up. With other blades like the Rat or JW HITS/Magni, there is a lot more flexibilty.

Other than that, its a freaking wicked self defense blade!

I'll speak to the owner, Matt and see what he thinks about it! Stay tuned for updates...

I would be interested in live blade/trainer combo. Anyone have pictures of Sentinel sheath?
    Last edited by DI1; 09-29-2015 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I'll second that, I got a three finger a few months ago and was impressed, looking forward to getting an RD.
    Tom makes great knives!

live+trainer = would buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I'll second that, I got a three finger a few months ago and was impressed, looking forward to getting an RD.
    I've had a basic 3-finger for years. It fits alot of blade into a small package. He's been working on a dress 3-finger for me for a LONG time, but it's done, so I should get it very soon

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I've had a basic 3-finger for years. It fits alot of blade into a small package. He's been working on a dress 3-finger for me for a LONG time, but it's done, so I should get it very soon
    Pictures to come, right [emoji6]
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by DI1 View Post
    I would be interested in live blade/trainer combo. Anyone have pictures of Sentinel sheath?

Here you go! Taken from their instagram account

Edit: Looks like it functions like a tracker dan/bladerigs sheath.
    Last edited by aboveandbeyond; 09-29-2015 at 12:57 PM.

Hey all,

aboveandbeyond referred me over here. I'm the maker of the MkIII blades. I appreciate all the interest and conversation and like the idea of a group buy. Here's what I was thinking.

10 people for 10% off
    15 people for 15%
    20 people for 20%

After that I'd be cool with a permanent 10% discount as thanks for the bulk buy. If people have any questions, feel free to ask away. I'll do my best to check back here more often. I can be more reliably be reached via email at sentinelconcealmentgear@gmail.com.

Matt

The sentinel mkIII seems like a great design and I really like the dual edge. The only thing is it looks a little on the bigger side for a CC knife. Maybe it's the handle that is making it look bigger then it is. I might be down for one if there is a group buy.
    Last edited by EVP; 09-29-2015 at 11:44 PM.

Site Supporter
    I'd most likely be down for one to try out as well.

User Tag List