Page 228 of 680 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Xrslug View Post
    Just wanted to thank @e_stern again for participating on this thread and forum — it’s fantastic to have this kind of constructive and knowledgeable input direct from Beretta.
    Ditto !

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrslug View Post
    Just wanted to thank @e_stern again for participating on this thread and forum — it’s fantastic to have this kind of constructive and knowledgeable input direct from Beretta.
    If it weren't for @LangdonTactical I probably wouldn't be on here. Ernest recommended that I hop on and participate a while back. Great bunch of folks here.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

An OD Green 1301 Tactical is on my “must acquire soon” list. Everyone needs a tactical shotgun right? At least that’s what I keep telling myself.
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    An OD Green 1301 Tactical is on my “must acquire soon” list. Everyone needs a tactical shotgun right? At least that’s what I keep telling myself.
    Yes.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    FWIW, all Beretta 1301 Barrels (fixed and removable choke both) are backbored from the factory. That's our "Optima" system.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    An OD Green 1301 Tactical is on my “must acquire soon” list.
    I can't promise the "soon" part, what with having no money and all that (so in other words, Soon™?), but that message from e_stern was just one more bump towards my next shotgun being a Beretta 1301. It's going to be a pain getting that OD green gun, but damn it, I wants it and I needs it.

I’m really wrestling with making the decision to do the Magpul furniture mod. I many need to go sell some plasma.

Quote Originally Posted by PGT View Post
    What's the ETA on the Aridus CROM for RMR? I've got one on the shelf waiting as well as a Magpul stock.
    Yeah I'm hoping for the spring or early summer. I'm wrapping up a project tomorrow, then rebuilding inventory for a week or two. I need to design and make fixtures, but I'm hoping to begin production on the handguard adapters by the end of the month. That would put the RMR CROMs in the April or May time frame assuming nothing goes wrong.

As a side note, Erik shared this on facebook a week or so ago. I never thought the 1301 could be ghost loaded but I was wrong. I hadn't seen it in this thread anywhere, so I figured others might find it useful!

https://youtu.be/mc98HPleZXs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    As a side note, Erik shared this on facebook a week or so ago. I never thought the 1301 could be ghost loaded but I was wrong. I hadn't seen it in this thread anywhere, so I figured others might find it useful!

https://youtu.be/mc98HPleZXs
    Thanks!
    I’ve been wondering how to do that, but hadn’t been able to figure it out.
    Of course, having seen it once, it seems obvious...
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 02-12-2018 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Stupid formatting errors

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Thanks!
    I’ve been wondering how to do that, but hadn’t been able to figure it out.
    Of course, having seen it once, it seems obvious...
    No doubt, I tried a while ago and couldn't get it to work. Seeing it now, I didn't let the bolt forward enough to allow the lifter to go down

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    No doubt, I tried a while ago and couldn't get it to work. Seeing it now, I didn't let the bolt forward enough to allow the lifter to go down

Adam when the Zhukov forend & adapter is available will you be offering it as a package alone or w/ an MP stock? Asking as I have a 2nd 1301T to equip sim. to my current one and curious about any packages you may offer when the Zhukov rolls out.

User Tag List