Page 79 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

My local manager said everything but hunting ammo must be gone by the 21st of December; anything left over will be donated to law enforcement.

I cleaned my Wal-Mart out of 180 gr. 40S&W and .38 Special. They has 130 HST .38 SPC for $13/20. Guy in front of me got the last of the .223.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Walmart can keep their ammo & all their other products. My business won't affect their bottom line, but I'll feel better not shopping there again.
    I am of the same mindset, however this is one instance where I'll stick it to them one last time. Going to the big town tomorrow, we'll see if there's any left there. I'm not hopeful, but you never know.

The UMC 9mm is actually one of my favorite loads, so I'd be glad to pick some up.

Site Supporter
    I bought 400 rounds of .38 special and 150 of .40 S&W at Wal-Mart this afternoon. Including tax I paid $93. All the 9mm was gone when I got there. The .40S&W was only $7 per box of 50. I was tempted to buy more, but I don't even have a .40 S&W pistol.

Local WM is empty of handgun ammo, but they had AE 150gr 300 BO for $5/box. I don't own a 300 BO, but damned near bought all they had just because!

Bought 1200 rds of win 5.56, 1k of Remington .223 for a neighbor and 1k federal 223 for a local pf member. Also snagged 6 boxes of rem subsonic 308 for 7 a box

Figured I’ll never see prices like that again, but wanted to spread the wealth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

Site Supporter
    I hit multiple stores across the span of about 150 miles. They must have all ditched the stuff when it was first announced because the entire sections of the shelving were barren, no tags, and other junk in their places already. So no joy on uber doober cheap boolits from Walmarts for me. Oh well.

The Walmart that I think might have the most stock, around here, is also the Walmart, that that things like pickpocketing, theft, robbery, and other crimes happen more around.

I don't want to need bullets, to go buy bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    The Walmart that I think might have the most stock, around here, is also the Walmart, that that things like pickpocketing, theft, robbery, and other crimes happen more around.

I don't want to need bullets, to go buy bullets.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I saw a bunch of clearance-priced .40 still available at three different Walmart stores over the weekend but no 9mm and only a little .45. Made me wish I had a .40 to feed.

User Tag List