Page 130 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I was just in an LGS which is getting $55 /50 for S&B 9mm ball and $46 /50 for PMC 40 cal ball.
    I just posted a few 50 round boxes of 9mm HST on a local forum for $38 each.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    worst part is it doesn’t seem like there’s a worthy reason.
    You’re either wildly inattentive of current events, or you’re Rumple Stilsken, and only just woke up.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Vista is reporting more than a 1 year backlog on orders worth more than a Billion Dollars.
    A year is short term in terms of 7 or 8 figure capital investments. The Billion $ is gross, not net.

Only good news is hopefully they can get Remington up and running quickly.

As I mentioned at the beginning of October, Remington is not expected to start deliveries until March of 2021. That may be out of date information, but it came from people in a definite position to know at the time.

Winchester 124 NATO at Optics Planet for $20.49/box. There doesn’t seem to be a limit on how much you can buy. Estimated to ship within 5 weeks.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/winches...mmunition.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Winchester 124 NATO at Optics Planet for $20.49/box. There doesn’t seem to be a limit on how much you can buy. Estimated to ship within 5 weeks.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/winches...mmunition.html
    Yeah and Optics Planet would never mislead their customers with imaginary ship by dates.. That's an easy pass.

Site Supporter
    They are rarely "deals" these days, but if you have a TargetSportsUSA account you can get text message alerts for any restock of up to 4 (I think, maybe 5) calibers. I get a few every day for 9mm and 223/556. Even got one today for 300blk. Prices are not the best but not the worst if you really need it.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    Rumple Stilsken, and only just woke up.
    Rip van Winkle.

Like the whiskey.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    They are rarely "deals" these days, but if you have a TargetSportsUSA account you can get text message alerts for any restock of up to 4 (I think, maybe 5) calibers. I get a few every day for 9mm and 223/556. Even got one today for 300blk. Prices are not the best but not the worst if you really need it.
    Thanks for the “head’s up” - I’ve requested notifications for certain loads before, but didn’t know there was an option by caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Thanks for the “head’s up” - I’ve requested notifications for certain loads before, but didn’t know there was an option by caliber.
    If you’re not already a prime member, you get free shipping and a discount on price. I bought 200 rounds of 75gr GDs yesterday. Wanted the 9mm today but missed it and was tempted by the AE .223 but couldn’t swallow the almost $700 price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List