Page 310 of 803 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 8026

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Did we cover this one yet?

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2016/08...glock.html?m=1

AZ: Woman Openly Carrying Glock Threatened by Armed Felon; She Kills Him
    Carrying sans round in the chamber for $1000, Alex?

Site Supporter
    Off-duty NYPD cop’s weapon accidently goes off at Long Island gun range, injuring one

The officer was shooting in a competition at the LIPSA range in Westhampton on Sunday afternoon and accidentally shot a range official standing behind him in the thigh.

LIPSA schedule shows a USPSA match for this past Sunday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2761570

Site Supporter
    PSA for our single members ....

Online date in Florida led to robbery, murder, police say

Police charged four people with murder after one of them allegedly lured a 27-year-old man on a dating website before robbing and killing him.

Adam Hilarie's roommate found him dead Friday in their apartment in Auburndale, Florida, launching an investigation into what happened.Detectives determined that Hilarie met a woman, later identified as Hailey Bustos, on an dating website, "Plenty of Fish." After going on a date with Bustos, police said the two briefly went back to Hilarie's apartment.

Investigators believe Bustos, 18, was just casing the place and plotted to go to Hilarie's apartment with three men to rob him later in the evening.

Ray said the robbery ended with Hilarie being fatally shot. The suspects stole multiple items, including electronics, from his apartment.
    Police believe there's a possibility that Bustos has been involved in similar crimes linked to online dating websites.

"It's her comfort with the way this went. It didn't seem like it would have been the first time," Ray said.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/23...o-robbery.html

Site Supporter
    Man, 91, shoots suspect in neck during armed robbery attempt

EASTPOINTE, Mich. – A 91-year-old man has shot and wounded another man during an apparent robbery attempt outside a Detroit-area store.

Eastpointe police say the intended victim was leaving his vehicle Monday morning when he was approached by another man who was behaving in an erratic manner.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/23...y-attempt.html

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Saw that earlier in the day.

I really wonder if he got it legally (probably not) but it looks like an MPAP AK pistol.

Interesting, how the other guy didn't draw but fell to the ground right away and then drew after he wasn't shot instantly. Like he was waiting to die.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Interesting, how the other guy didn't draw but fell to the ground right away and then drew after he wasn't shot instantly. Like he was waiting to die.
    My thought was he was just way behind the curve and couldn't immediately process everything going on.

Site Supporter
    SAPD: Waiter fires shots into ceiling inside Little Red Barn Steakhouse

SAN ANTONIO -- A waiter fired shots in the air after a customer physically attacked him at the Little Red Barn Steakhouse just south of downtown, according to the San Antonio Police Department.
    No injuries or arrests.

The shooter and the man who attacked him both left the scene before police arrived.
    http://www.kens5.com/news/crime/sapd...ouse/307250074

My thought was he was just way behind the curve and couldn't immediately process everything going on.
    I mean, he had a gun too, right?

He wasn't willing. Or at least that's what it looks like to me.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

So the guy in the car can't claim it was a good day, since he had to use his AK.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List