Page 166 of 373 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 3727

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Gun grab. Looks like Albuquerque?
    West Valley City (near SLC) according to their shoulder patches and badges.
    Last edited by CleverNickname; 09-06-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    West Valley City (near SLC) according to their shoulder patches and badges.
    Thanks.

Site Supporter
    I'm unfamiliar with the department, but I find it surprising that the agency does not mandate firearms be secured before entering a prisoner processing area.

Looked like they were processing another prisoner and then brought this guy in. Best practice is to keep a prisoner in a vehicle while another prisoner is up being processed. Then next up gets processed. 3-1 officer to prisoner is a good ratio at initial processing stage.

As far as UOF, it's good to go, dude had his gun in hand and immediate violence was required to end the threat due to the close proximity.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    I'm unfamiliar with the department, but I find it surprising that the agency does not mandate firearms be secured before entering a prisoner processing area.
    They said "intox room" and I saw a breath instrument in there. When we still used breath tests (we do all blood now) we had them in both roll calls and in jail facilities. Jail locations would be inside the "no guns" area, but roll call sights weren't.

I've watched the video a few times and can't see how he manages to get the gun. I'm assuming it's some type of retention holster, were all the retention devices being used?

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Best practice is to keep a prisoner in a vehicle while another prisoner is up being processed. Then next up gets processed. 3-1 officer to prisoner is a good ratio at initial processing stage.

No way we could do that with adults. We simply have too many to process and the sheriff runs jail wagons. We'd have a parade of cars and wagons around turn-key if we did it one-by-one.
    Last edited by BehindBlueI's; 09-07-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    They said "intox room" and I saw a breath instrument in there. When we still used breath tests (we do all blood now) we had them in both roll calls and in jail facilities. Jail locations would be inside the "no guns" area, but roll call sights weren't.

I've watched the video a few times and can't see how he manages to get the gun. I'm assuming it's some type of retention holster, were all the retention devices being used?

No way we could do that with adults. We simply have too many to process and the sheriff runs jail wagons. We'd have a parade of cars and wagons around turn-key if we did it one-by-one.
    I couldn't really see ...did he get out of the cuffs or grab with them still on?

Did he get the officer's gun out of the holster or just grab the grip while it stayed in the holster?

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Looks like everyone is running 6300 or 7300 ALS only holsters on thigh rigs, without a hood guard. Doesn't appear that the gun came out of the holster, though its impossible to see. Cop still had it in the holster as he exits the room, though. Important reminder that even the skinny little twerp who's only in custody for DUI can still hurt/kill you.

ETA: sounds like the suspect is repeatedly saying "Theres a gun in my shoe..."......which he's holding behind his back. Cop who's gun is grabbed tells him "I'll get the gun out."? Did I hear that right?
    Last edited by AMC; 09-07-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    ETA: sounds like the suspect is repeatedly saying "Theres a gun in my shoe..."......which he's holding behind his back. Cop who's gun is grabbed tells him "I'll get the gun out."? Did I hear that right?
    That's what I heard.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Good point by BehindBlueL. In the old station of my former employer, the Intoximeter room was located outside the processing area off a hallway across from roll call. There was an issue with the temperature in processing which forced us to move the Intoximeter to another location. Things got rather sporty when numerous county troops used out facility for DWI processing (as their station was located far from where most lock-ups occurred.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Looks like everyone is running 6300 or 7300 ALS only holsters on thigh rigs, without a hood guard. Doesn't appear that the gun came out of the holster, though its impossible to see. Cop still had it in the holster as he exits the room, though. Important reminder that even the skinny little twerp who's only in custody for DUI can still hurt/kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    That's what I heard.
    That’s what I heard as well but it did not appear they recovered a gun from his shoe. Maybe a ploy to make a gun grab? He was target glancing pretty hard.

User Tag List