Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Lite lever action?

Site Supporter

Fight Lite lever action?

Fight Lite just teased a lever action on their IG that uses standard AR uppers and mags. I'm pretty excited about it because a) I'm already loading 300 BLK and b) I could have something more potent than the neutered Cali legal ARs when I visit family there.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjWGlKUpbQf/

I like the looks of that, although I have been trying to get one of their semi-auto lowers for a while, but they are always out of stock.
    Last edited by Flamingo; 10-05-2022 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Words are hard

I am strangely aroused.

I mean, it doesn't do anything an AR doesn't do, but I like the idea of a levergun that has a bit more modern conveniences in it.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Site Supporter
    I appreciate that the guy in the last video finally figured out that wrapping your thumb over the top of the stock after every shot with a lever gun is just silly. Watching him shoot was about to give me Forest Whitaker eye.

Also, I have to agree with @Flamingo about them actually having products in stock. They should be talking to someone like Ruger about a licensing deal so people can actually buy their designs rather than just looking at pictures of them on the gram. They should ask themselves, WWJMBD?

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    I like the looks of that, although I have been trying to get one of their semi-auto lowers for a while, but they are always out of stock.
    My cursory understanding of their out-of-stock situation is that they have had to make a completely new set of stock molds and build a whole new stock since Freedom-Rem went under and stopped selling stocks. So, that's why they haven't had any rifles. There are still SCR pistols in stock.

I haven't seen any solo-lowers for a few years.

That said, it sure would have seemed like it was better to contact Boyd's stocks and license something...but they never seem to make the smartest business decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    I am strangely aroused.

I mean, it doesn't do anything an AR doesn't do, but I like the idea of a levergun that has a bit more modern conveniences in it.
    It does something an AR can't do. It's 50-state legal...

I'm intrigued, because I may seriously have to move to NY and I love .300BO and have mags, ammo, and reloading gear on hand. The only other existing reciprocating AR-pattern gun in .300 Blackout is the atrociously ugly Troy Pump Action carbine.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    My cursory understanding of their out-of-stock situation is that they have had to make a completely new set of stock molds and build a whole new stock since Freedom-Rem went under and stopped selling stocks. So, that's why they haven't had any rifles. There are still SCR pistols in stock.

I haven't seen any solo-lowers for a few years.

That said, it sure would have seemed like it was better to contact Boyd's stocks and license something...but they never seem to make the smartest business decisions.
    After dinner it comes to me: One could summarize the situation by saying they are out of stocks...

Is it weird I want one in 9mm that takes Glock mags?
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Quote Originally Posted by Grouse870 View Post
    Is it weird I want one in 9mm that takes Glock mags?
    Yes, that's wrong and awful and horrible. And should be possible depending on how they build it. In theory they could be a lever action lower and you could run every upper possible on it. But that's theoretical.

It was listed in their Instagram post. Not Glock mag specifically but it did say 9mm.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Very interested in such a thing. A Savage 99 for the 21st century.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List