Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Revolver forum moderator

I had Hizzie added as a Moderator on the Revolver sub forum to add a little diversity. He runs a revolver like an old guy and actually carries and understands them well. He should be an asset to the quality of content. Plus....Ruger shooter, which is great!
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

That's great news. Hizzie is a solid dude. Liking the revolver section more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    That's great news. Hizzie is a solid dude. Liking the revolver section more and more.
    Just don’t tell anyone. I am hoping it is not cool enough for “them” to find it.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Just don’t tell anyone. I am hoping it is not cool enough for “them” to find it.
    Good news; congratulations to Hizzie.

I, too, am liking this section more and more.

DG, I know what you mean by “them.” There are “them” in forums totally unrelated to firearms, such as the S*** brand fans, and the proselytizers of c************ p**********, combining to ruin what had been a wonderful resource for learning about all aspects and all brands of digital foe-toe-gruff-ee. (I obscured things, intentionally, to keep from leaving bread crumbs for search engines.)
    Last edited by Rex G; 07-02-2019 at 10:26 AM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

User Tag List