Page 500 of 819 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510550600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Are you able to do one search across multiple steaming services on Roku??
    Yes, at least with the Roku Ultra, I'm not sure about the other Roku devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Cheapie Roku will also search across platforms/services.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    Good watch! Made me feel smurt. I had a good chuckle considering the fact that (a) I'm pretty sure they did the math wrong on the number of permutations possible with their die-roll, and (b) as soon as they did that, they created a little over 1.6m houses. Also: "All this only started tonight. So I slept with your wife in every possible universe."

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday
    My wife and I watched it in the theater and at least a half dozen couples got up and left part way through it. Very underrated movie in my opinion.
    Just don't watch it with your kids or parents. And I don't think you're allowed to watch it with the opposite gender, unless you're married. I can totally see why someone would walk out of that movie, but fortunately, I am a pervert and a psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by blues
    I may have already seen it, I generally catch anything by McCarthy...books or movies.
    Do you remember Cameron Diaz doing splits on the windshield of a yellow Ferrari?

Because I remember that.

(and also Brad Pitt--"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you...")

Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    Just don't watch it with your kids or parents. And I don't think you're allowed to watch it with the opposite gender, unless you're married. I can totally see why someone would walk out of that movie, but fortunately, I am a pervert and a psychopath.
    Thanks for the advice.

Heads up: The Town is free on Netflix. If you haven't seen it: near-perfect bank robbery film starring Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner. You can also catch Public Enemies on the same platform--Michael Mann does a John Dillinger movie.

Watched The Last Czars on Netflix

I rewatched Nicholas and Alexandra. I’ve been on a Russian history kick lately

Sandbaggers and Survivors (BBC series about a man made plaque)

Cool, thanks. That’s the one I have. I’ll have to give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Cheapie Roku will also search across platforms/services.
    Thanks for the reminder, I keep forgetting that cool feature.
    I think the Ultra is the one with voice searching, works well when I have remembered to use it.

Site Supporter
    Guns Akimbo on Amazon.

Grab a beer or three and enjoy the ride. It's crazy, kind of like Crank or Crank 2, but with Daniel Radcliffe (you know, Harry Potter). Basic jist is that DR is a game developer and part time internet troll who pisses off the wrong folks, ends up with guns literally bolted to his hands, and now must participate in this battle royale with the reigning champ. The gun play is ridiculous, but the dialog is funny as hell. I'm about halfway through and the best line is "hey thriftstore leather daddy!".

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Cool, thanks. That’s the one I have. I’ll have to give that a try.
    Worked as expected. Cool.

User Tag List