Page 179 of 232 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Nice! Good enough for carry?
    Those two mag's are,
    One's in the gun every day, the other's a back up.
    If I put in a new kit, I'd certainly vet it before carrying,
    not that I'd expect a problem but, I vet new mag's anyway...
    never know when Murphy will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    Those two mag's are,
    One's in the gun every day, the other's a back up.
    If I put in a new kit, I'd certainly vet it before carrying,
    not that I'd expect a problem but, I vet new mag's anyway...
    never know when Murphy will show up.
    That is fantastic to know thanks!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I picked up a bit of a weird duck today. The slide is stamped X, yet it is XL length. The rollmark on the slide on this gun was identical to the rollmark on the one next to it with the shorter slide and barrel. The box says 365XL.

This one has a rear sight dovetail instead of the rear sight that is built into the cover plate. The sights that came on it are a little tall, but I will try it at the range before I search for shorter replacements. It came with a Romeo Zero Elite which has a cool circle dot reticle, but just the same it came off and a Holosun went on. The longest screws that came with the HS407k fit perfectly and have a ton of thread engagement. The optic cut has no bosses front and rear, but there is a boss that sticks up around the threaded holes. The optic fit a little sloppy in the pocket, but by the time the tapered heads on the screws engaged the corresponding seat in the optic, it squared right up and felt very solid. I may steal a page from the Shadow Systems playbook and bed the screws with Loctite.

I am a couple of years removed from the P365 scene, so I could be blasting out common knowledge covered a few pages earlier. If so, sorry about that.

Attachment 92614

Could you post a pic from the back? Curious how the sights cowitness through the Holosun. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Could you post a pic from the back? Curious how the sights cowitness through the Holosun. Thanks.
    Sure. It will be this evening.

Vending Machine Operator
    This is sort of a niche question.

When it comes to Sig, I prefer to use my qualified purchaser credential (still have it for now even though I don't prosecute because I'm an on-call magistrate judge). I got my M17B and P365-MS using the QP credential. I based this on early reports that LE/QP P320s had better small parts and magazines.

I have been holding off on getting another P365 because I can't find the one I want in stock as a QP purchase.

Is this "consumer line lower quality" an issue with the P365, or am I basing my decision on irrelevant/outdated information?

I would really like to transition from my M&P Shield Plus to the P365 as my EDC (I will still keep the Plus as a bulkier-clothes carry, it's reliable) and the inability to find the P365 I want in QP stock has been delaying that for several months now.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post

When it comes to Sig, I prefer to use my qualified purchaser credential (still have it for now even though I don't prosecute because I'm an on-call magistrate judge). I got my M17B and P365-MS using the QP credential. I based this on early reports that LE/QP P320s had better small parts and magazines.

I have been holding off on getting another P365 because I can't find the one I want in stock as a QP purchase.

Is this "consumer line lower quality" an issue with the P365, or am I basing my decision on irrelevant/outdated information?

I would really like to transition from my M&P Shield Plus to the P365 as my EDC (I will still keep the Plus as a bulkier-clothes carry, it's reliable) and the inability to find the P365 I want in QP stock has been delaying that for several months now.
    Form my understanding the p365 and p365xl are all one line, no special qp line

I would not worry about it at all the. The sig 365 line has had rolling changes since it came out and the current batch are really great guns.

Vending Machine Operator
    Thanks G19 and bt. That's great to know. Think it's time to jump on that train.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Thanks G19 and bt. That's great to know. Think it's time to jump on that train.
    Nice! I never thought I'd move from a G19 for everything to a P365XL. I hated them with the OEM grips.

As soon as I locaete a EPS Carry the switch will happen (I hate cleaning open optics)

Site Supporter

I've got over 11000rd's through my 2 XL's and a std 365 without
    a single malfunction of any kind except, a dead front sight.

User Tag List