Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben Stoegers advanced skill builder

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    "Well that's frustrating", pretty much summed up 3 repeated misses on a 20 yd popper at Ben's class.

I highly recommend his classes, but don't expect to improve right away from attending one. His are more of a diagnosis, mindset, and training plan type of class.
    Those are the things I am looking forward to the most. Especially diagnosis. I’m expecting some immediate changes that he may make which will actually take me back a step but allow me to take a few steps forward when I make the changes and execute them.

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    Ben Stoeger's class is very good, probably the best you can find right now to improve your shooting. But like with any class, do not expect the improvement right away. Classes just show you the way how to practice more efficiently. You still need to practice after that on your own. This is a problem with a lot of guys who constantly take classes instead of training the right things. Ben will show you how and what to train.
    This. Ben can’t do the work for you, but he can show you the way and help keep you from wasting a lot of time and money on useless activity. He can also identify a wide variety of things you need to stop doign that you may. Be unaware of. Also, PSTG (his online service) is an entirely new way to focus and accelerate your journey.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    This. Ben can’t do the work for you, but he can show you the way and help keep you from wasting a lot of time and money on useless activity. He can also identify a wide variety of things you need to stop doign that you may. Be unaware of. Also, PSTG (his online service) is an entirely new way to focus and accelerate your journey.
    I just spent some time there. I bought a 24 minute drill vide for 5 bucks that was very good.

25.00 a month membership. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    I just spent some time there. I bought a 24 minute drill vide for 5 bucks that was very good.

25.00 a month membership. Hmmm.
    There are videos and video analysis on there that are unlike anything I have seen before. Thet would be most valuable for those with USPSA ambitions.

Try it for a month.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    I have taken his classes a few times and hosted him locally twice for a Fundamentals/Skills and Drills combo.

I'd say that is a pretty strong endorsement.

In my experience he is pretty reserved in his edgy feedback until he gets to know you and thinks you could handle and would appreciate it. Personally I enjoy his feedback most where he is in the rarest of forms.

Taking his class is a personal gift to myself and one of my favorite things to do.
    He Rick Rolled me on Doodie Gen 1. and I met him briefly conducting a low profile class at our club (low pro cause our club doesn't like classes or something). Great guy.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List