Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Some custom Horsehide Holsters

Great pictures, thanks.

Site Supporter
    Great pics.!

I especially like this bit of plastic wizardry... Looks like it would make for a stiff loop.

H7K,

Which combination of yaw pads and tuck pads are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nerd View Post
    H7K,

I asked H7K about this, as I noticed how deeply the butt tucked in. he informed me that it was just 1 Tuck pad and the sewn on Yaw pad, as it is shipped.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    I asked H7K about this, as I noticed how deeply the butt tucked in. he informed me that it was just 1 Tuck pad and the sewn on Yaw pad, as it is shipped.
    Very impressive! Can't wait to get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post

I especially like this bit of plastic wizardry... Looks like it would make for a stiff loop.
    It's very stiff and sturdy, no hint of weakness in the system, it's held up well to being shoehorned into my pants and the belt being pushed through the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nerd View Post
    H7K,

Like Jim said, no extention on the yaw pad (the standard setting is sewn on) and a single tuck pad. Tonight i added both extensions and will wear that tomorrow to see how it feels and if it changes much, honestly though it conceals so well if I didn't have any adjustment I would still be happy.

At this point the holster has pretty much sold me on aiwb and I can't see myself going back to my old system of carry.
    Last edited by H7K; 02-21-2012 at 03:20 AM.

Thanks for the pics H7K.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

Here is a slim version of the AIWB-CDA going out tomorrow. It is for the 1911, and comes with a shark loop. I love the grain on this piece of Horsehide. It showed up nicely even in black.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    Here is a slim version of the AIWB-CDA going out tomorrow. It is for the 1911, and comes with a shark loop. I love the grain on this piece of Horsehide. It showed up nicely even in black.
    That is a superb looking holster. Fantastic work.

User Tag List