Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9-22

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Does the kit not work with a compact?
    According to the product description on Beretta's site, it says it'll work with most any full size, so I presume that rules me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    According to the product description on Beretta's site, it says it'll work with most any full size, so I presume that rules me out.
    You’re making me regret my decision too now then. Geez.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    You’re making me regret my decision too now then. Geez.
    Oh no, I'm sorry. I hope I'm wrong and it works for you, then that way I'll have to pay full price for my hesitance without the benefit of the Labor Day weekend discount.
    If it turns out to not work, then at least you should have no issue getting your money's worth back from one of the other Beretta buddies here.

Oh no, I'm sorry. I hope I'm wrong and it works for you, then that way I'll have to pay full price for my hesitance without the benefit of the Labor Day weekend discount.
    If it turns out to not work, then at least you should have no issue getting your money's worth back from one of the other Beretta buddies here.
    Haha only kidding...kinda I am happy with my decision for every other reason. Especially since now I need to get a full size or centurion if it doesn’t work out.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I'll be over here in the corner with yet another reason to regret sticking to Compacts, don't mind me...
    You need to have a growth mindset - this is an opportunity to buy a full sized Beretta!

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    You need to have a growth mindset - this is an opportunity to buy a full sized Beretta!
    Well, I used to own two full-sized LTTs and I wanted to consolidate. It's really not worth going back now.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    40% off at Beretta USA for Labor Day (Code: LABOR40) means a kit is $180 shipped...

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-conversion-kit-92-series-10-round-mag-/?OrderItemId=4557772

ETA: The kits with 10 round magazines are $40 cheaper...which is more than the price of a magazine...so I'd get the 10 round kit...
    Great deal or not, this forum has cost me a staggering amount of money this weekend. I may need to take a PF hiatus

I finally got a chance to fire my Beretta 92 22 conversion kit this past weekend. Took the LTT Elite, CZ P09 UG/SR and the 22 conv kit to the range for teaching some new shooters. It was an husband and wife in thier late 60s I was teaching. Husband had an M&P40. I suggested the wife did not fire it and give the CZ P09 a try. The 9mm CZ P09 was a little much for her to start with since she had never fired a gun before. I broke out the Beretta 22 kit and she loved it. It ran perfect overall. Only issues were ammon related where a round took a second trigger pull to fire. Really happr with this 22 kit!

Got to play with my practice kit this weekend. Fits well on my LTT FS frame. Will probably move the Spartan front/Les Pep rear sights over when the slide goes in for RDO milling.

Anybody know if you remove the safety plunger if the safety lever will act like a G decocker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got my 22lr conversion in and fired it for the first time today along with a new to me m9a3, first time shooting any 92 series.

Unfortunately I had failires to ignite about 15% of the time. This was with both Federal and Aguila, both hv and sd. Other than that I had no failures. Not a single failure to feed, extract, or even to lock the slide back on empty. Every round went off on the second pull, and the failures were in both SA and DA.

The M9a3 comes with a D spring, do you need a full power hammer spring to use this kit? From the posts above it looks like people are using these with LTTs with no issue, which I believe have an even lighter hammer spring.

User Tag List