Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9-22

40% off at Beretta USA for Labor Day (Code: LABOR40) means a kit is $180 shipped...

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-conversion-kit-92-series-10-round-mag-/?OrderItemId=4557772

ETA: The kits with 10 round magazines are $40 cheaper...which is more than the price of a magazine...so I'd get the 10 round kit...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Where’s the best place to snag a conversion kit? I could totally use one.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    40% off at Beretta USA for Labor Day (Code: LABOR40) means a kit is $180 shipped...

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-conversion-kit-92-series-10-round-mag-/?OrderItemId=4557772

ETA: The kits with 10 round magazines are $40 cheaper...which is more than the price of a magazine...so I'd get the 10 round kit...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

[emoji115]

Just grabbed one with 6 extra 15rd mags. Great deal. Now if they had only had the threaded barrel in stock also..... Its ok, just filled Form 4 on Dead Air Mask.

Wonder if LTT can mill the conversion kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've been waffling back and forth over going with either the conversion kit or a complete pistol. @Suvorov comments about the conversion kit mags and the Beretta Labor Day sale helped spur that decision. Looking forward to when they arrive.

I'm in love with my M9-22 pistol but a conversion has the advantage of using mags that will fit your 9mm mag carriers so you can also practice reloads. If I could do it over again I would go with a conversion and keep and eye out for a frame for it to live on or a good deal on a whole gun and sell the upper.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Grabbed a 15-round kit on the 40% Labor Day sale. Tax made the total a bit over $216. I will wait until Black Friday to stock up on magazines.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Grabbed a 15-round kit on the 40% Labor Day sale. Tax made the total a bit over $216. I will wait until Black Friday to stock up on magazines.
    That’s a hell of a price!

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    That’s a hell of a price!
    With Beretta, it saves to shop holidays. Unless it is an actual firearm, the accessories are usually much cheaper from Beretta during holiday sales than from anyone else. Hard to believe but true. And Beretta ships on the date shown on the web site for that item when you order. It is a well-run organization.

My plan for Black Friday is enough 15-round magazines, pushing me above the $300 floor for the 40% off sale, as I will buy the suppressor-height sights and the threaded barrel. The host will be one of my Elite LTT frames.

Student
    I'll be over here in the corner with yet another reason to regret sticking to Compacts, don't mind me...

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    I'll be over here in the corner with yet another reason to regret sticking to Compacts, don't mind me...
    Does the kit not work with a compact?

User Tag List