Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Black Friday Deals

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    Geissele's last sale was a massive cluster
    I’ve noticed that Geissele has been steadily raising the prices on their Super Duty rifles and pistols over the past year. I remember the Super Duty rifles being released somewhere around $1600 (black) and maybe $100 more for one of the anodized colors. The black ones are now $1875 and the colored anodizing ones are $2125. The Super Duty pistols are now $2150 and $2400 respectively.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Area 419 is starting their BF sales. Opportunity for brakes and adapters. I use their brakes and really like their system with universal adapter for brake-suppressor-thread protector.

Site Supporter
    EuroOptic just sent sale flyer on Steiner for those looking for PX4i - $639 I think

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Those are PSA’s regular prices. Not really expecting much in the way of Black Friday deals from anyone.

Surefire just sent out an email advising that due to a massive order backlog they will not be doing any Black Friday /Cyber Monday sales.

I’m curious to see if Geissele follows suit.
    This is nothing new for PSA but yeah, you can pull up a daily deal email from last week and see the exact same prices listed as Black Friday deals today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by EricM View Post
    Primary Arms has been running some daily specials, what caught my eye in today's email was the Streamlight TLR-8AG FLEX WML/green laser for $195.
    That one cost me. Thanks!

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EricM View Post
    Streamlight PolyTac - $20.80 on Amazon. NH Shooter had a nice write-up on these a few years ago.
    44.07 + $4.95 shipping now, must have missed it. Or has it not started yet?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    44.07 + $4.95 shipping now, must have missed it. Or has it not started yet?
    It’s my fault. I bought 4 at the sale price to use as stocking stuffers.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Cross posting since it's a very good Black Friday sale

Up to 70% off of Mous cell phone cases
    https://www.mous.co/

I just received mine yesterday and I've never been more impressed with a cellphone case. My iPhone 12 Pro Max feels like a block of billet right now with the Limitless 3.0 Aramid, the only thing I'd like is a little more texture to keep it from slipping but holy crap this thing is stout.. If you need a tough case that not's bulky like an Otterbox than check them out.
    Here's some marketing hype that I won't do with my phone haha. I've also seen a few other reviewers I trust put these through the ringer.

First Lite has a bunch of stuff marked down.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    Geissele's last sale was a massive cluster
    No G BF sale this year

Name:  E7EA5E4B-15E5-4BC0-B2EE-29CABFB07E96.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  37.5 KB

User Tag List