Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Stats & Info ONLY

I do not see any interfering by the Trump Administration on the election. I see standard Legal challenges due to possible interference by certain state and local administrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I agree but the Trump administration has the moral responsibility to at least let the states certify their elections before they start their legal maneuvers and fraud lawsuits.
    Atlanta Journal ref. Recount and Audit

"The recount announced for the Georgia presidential election is different from the normal recount procedure, because the recount is also an audit. We are learning more details about how that will work.

For regular recounts, however, Georgia law gives the losing candidate the right to a recount if the margin of defeat is within half of a percent of the total vote. By law, the request for a recount must come within two days following the certification of the vote. After the election, results are unofficial until formally accepted or certified. The results would be recertified if a recount found a discrepancy."
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Atlanta Journal ref. Recount and Audit

"The recount announced for the Georgia presidential election is different from the normal recount procedure, because the recount is also an audit. We are learning more details about how that will work.

For regular recounts, however, Georgia law gives the losing candidate the right to a recount if the margin of defeat is within half of a percent of the total vote. By law, the request for a recount must come within two days following the certification of the vote. After the election, results are unofficial until formally accepted or certified. The results would be recertified if a recount found a discrepancy."
    GA is the only state so far that has initiated a recount because the result of their initial count is within their state law to do so. That isn't the case with the other states where Trump has contested the election results. The results aren't within the recount margin, far from it.

If Trump is successful in the courts to initiate a recount in any of those other states I say more power to him, but it won't matter because the margins are too great. Saying there was fraud and gathering enough evidence to convince a judge to rule to recount are two very different things as we will soon see.

I hope Trump isn't depending on Rudy to get the courts to declare a recount is necessary.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I hope Trump isn't depending on Rudy to get the courts to declare a recount is necessary.

The courts will not do anything absent evidence to support claims of error, corruption, malfeasance rising to a level sufficient to be meaningful.

It's up to the lawyers to provide evidence...but not manufacture evidence.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Can someone link me to that “stats only” thread......

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Can someone link me to that “stats only” thread......

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    I do not see any interfering by the Trump Administration on the election. I see standard Legal challenges due to possible interference by certain state and local administrations.
    When you lose as badly as Trump and file frivolous lawsuits with no chance of success, it isn't "standard legal challenges." He is now 0-12 in court and he has been unable to produce any evidence of his claims. We are at a point that has not happened in our history, where an incumbent is filing lawsuits in multiple states where he has lost by wide margins. Some of these states are obviously run by members of his own party who are clear that no fraud took place. This gambit is losing mainstream Republican support quickly. I'm not sure the Republican establishment is going to let this continue without condemnation beyond next Friday, especially if Biden isn't being briefed on national security issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    When you lose as badly as Trump and file frivolous lawsuits with no chance of success, it isn't "standard legal challenges." He is now 0-12 in court and he has been unable to produce any evidence of his claims. We are at a point that has not happened in our history, where an incumbent is filing lawsuits in multiple states where he has lost by wide margins. Some of these states are obviously run by members of his own party who are clear that no fraud took place. This gambit is losing mainstream Republican support quickly. I'm not sure the Republican establishment is going to let this continue without condemnation beyond next Friday, especially if Biden isn't being briefed on national security issues.
    At this stage what is being done is on the up and up from a legal standpoint. He and everyone else has the right to sole suits all the way to SCOTUS. Are we suggesting that folks shouldn’t do so simply cause lower courts ruled against them. I’m sure those guys who got off death row might argue differently. Or maybe women who wanted jobs for that matter. How many lower courts told them to go pound sand?

I believe that it’s a very low likelyhood that there will be enough evidence of fraud generated to warrant o returning enough votes to change the outcome. I will support his right to sue so long as we stay within the boundaries of our laws. If he gets enough votes overturned should Biden and the DNC be told they can’t counter sue or appeal decisions? Of course not. Both sides of the equation have every right to address grievances.

Not sure about Biden being read in on matters of national security? Why would he have any rights to that info prior to the states certifying their counts and the electoral college votes being tallied. He is not the President elect until someone either conceded aka quits making the other de facto POTUS elect (Hildabeast conceded) or a winner is officially declared. The number of elector votes being put out by the media are projections. They don’t decide who won. Just as the individual voters don’t decide.

When I travel PA and its 50 to 1 Trump signs to Biden signs in the 3/4ths of the state I travel, when I see trucks flying Trump flags, never a Bidon Flag, when I cant get near a Trump rally but can go anywhere I want near and to a Bidon rally, when I talk to people of all backgrounds and hardly hear anyone in the Bidon camp, when Trump is up multiple hundreds of thousands of votes and they stop counting, tape up and block the windows then resume and presto chango Bidon is up by morning, yeah I got some fucking questions about the integrity of the count. When similar cities with similar leanings are compared but one cities turnout is not proportionally up in comparison, its up by more than double the math is suspect. When in that same city Bidon out performs Obama by orders of magnitude of like 220% in a Dem city IIRC then I question the integrity of the vote. I dont believe in coincidences and the amount of coincidences in Bidons favor is like winning the McDonalds Monopoly giveaway. Not impossible. But as it urns out, was rigged and what pointed out that fact that mathematically, it was highly suspect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Not sure about Biden being read in on matters of national security? Why would he have any rights to that info prior to the states certifying their counts and the electoral college votes being tallied. He is not the President elect until someone either conceded aka quits making the other de facto POTUS elect (Hildabeast conceded) or a winner is officially declared. The number of elector votes being put out by the media are projections. They don’t decide who won. Just as the individual voters don’t decide.
    Because for people who don't live in fantasy land, he is the President-elect. He needs to be read in on national security issues as part of his transition, which continues to be held up by the GSA. Grassley, the most senior Republican in the Senate, said today that he believes Biden should be read in on national security issues, and Republican Senstor James Lankford said he would step in by Friday if Biden is not getting security briefings. By all means, let Trump tie this up with meaningless court cases, but he's going to lose Republican support if he continues to withhold security briefings from the president-elect.

User Tag List