Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Stats & Info ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Winter View Post
    Updated the post.

I don't twatter either but the link should include a preview, are you not seeing the preview?
    Thanks - no, I use content blockers / ad busters.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Updated the post.

I don't twatter either but the link should include a preview, are you not seeing the preview?
    No, because the account is suspended.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ts-in-georgia/ seems to explain the origin and explanation of the ballot count. In short, their appears to be a sizable chunk of people who voted for Biden but didn't vote for the Democratic senators (could have left it blank, could have voted split ticket) but almost nobody who voted for Trump didn't vote for the Republican senators (fewer split tickets or no votes).

If you actually watch Cortes explain this, however, he is computing something completely different: the difference between the Joe Biden and Donald Trump votes and the votes for Georgia Senate campaigns. But he completely ignores the possibility that some voters submitted split-ticket ballots, i.e., they voted for Biden but also cast ballots for David Perdue or Kelly Loeffler for the Senate. If you compare the total number of votes cast in the Georgia Senate race between Perdue and Jon Ossoff, you see that the 95,000 number is mathematically impossible. As of the current count, there were 4,991,753 votes cast in Georgia in the presidential election, and 4,945,454 votes cast in the Perdue-Ossoff race. That’s a difference of 46,299 votes, meaning that it is not possible that there were 95,000 ballots with only a presidential vote marked.
    More at the link.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Not suspicious at all...

In Georgia, ballots where the voter ONLY voted for President:
    • Trump: 818
    • Biden: 95,801

Ballots where the voter voted for President and at least one other race:
    • Trump: 2,456,915
    • Biden: 2,376,081

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1326531043168542721
    Its genuinely not suspicious. A lot of voters in Georgia voted split-party, which is why the GOP actually performed better than Trump did nationwide. I think a lot of people forget how unpopular Trump actually is, his unfavorables are very high.

A lot of new voters also only voted for POTUS in this election, which isn't uncommon.

The fact that Trump underperformed the GOP across the country should be a sign, as Marco Rubio mentioned today, that the party should take a new direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Its genuinely not suspicious. A lot of voters in Georgia voted split-party, which is why the GOP actually performed better than Trump did nationwide. I think a lot of people forget how unpopular Trump actually is, his unfavorables are very high.

A lot of new voters also only voted for POTUS in this election, which isn't uncommon.

The fact that Trump underperformed the GOP across the country should be a sign, as Marco Rubio mentioned today, that the party should take a new direction.
    How the GOP was able to flip seven seats in the house and probably still control the senate is a yuge mystery to me when Trump lost. There is nothing wrong with the GOP. I know, voter fraud, but so far it's just an unsubstantiated claim even in states where the GOP control elections. Little Marco may be right, time to move on.

Gore didn't accept the results of the 2000 election. Did he win? Nope. Trump isn't going to accept the results of this election either. Will he win? Nope. The results are the same. You got evicted. Pack it up and move on.
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-11-2020 at 09:00 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post

Gore didn't accept the results of the 2000 election. Did he win? Nope. Trump isn't going to accept the results of this election either. Will he win? Nope. The results are the same. You got evicted. Pack it up and move on.
    He may not win, but he, like Al Gore, has the legal right and perhaps the moral responsibility, as President of the United States, to see that appropriate challenges are made when there are issues with the security of our voting system.

If you just want to say, "Suck it up, you got out-Chicago'd." Then the people that say, "The system is fucked into a cocked-hat, let's overthrow the system" start having a point.

Let's wait and see, eh?
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    What he said.

We have a process. Let the process run. It may not change the result, but it's the only way that sunlight will ever shine on anything that was done wrong, if it was done wrong. And sunlight is the only thing that will reduce the likelihood of that particular virus reproducing exponentially.

If there was criminal activity involved with the election, it should be found out and people should be charged and tried. When you screw with the integrity of an election, you are screwing with the very foundation of freedom. There aren't many things more serious than that.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    He may not win, but he, like Al Gore, has the legal right and perhaps the moral responsibility, as President of the United States, to see that appropriate challenges are made when there are issues with the security of our voting system.

If you just want to say, "Suck it up, you got out-Chicago'd." Then the people that say, "The system is fucked into a cocked-hat, let's overthrow the system" start having a point.

Let's wait and see, eh?
    I am just excited to see a Republican fight, instead of taking a Ric Flair flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Reading this has shifted my thinking: I'm now more inclined to push for a thorough investigation. Not to overturn results, but to make sure there was no orchestrated attempt to fuck the American people out of their votes. If any is found, those responsible IMO should be tried for treason.

Mail-in voting may have helped Republicans in Vermont:
    -------------------------------------------------
    Republican leaders who earlier questioned Vermont's pandemic-driven mail-in balloting experiment expressed newfound comfort this week with a system that some say helped them gain ground. The predicted blue wave failed to wash ashore in Vermont on November 3; instead, GOP candidates picked up a seat in the Senate and three in the House, including the Democratic speaker's.

"Republicans don't have to be afraid that it's an obvious giveaway to the Democrats, because we benefited from it more than they did this year," said Paul Dame, the Vermont GOP's political director.

https://www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/...eid=07dd4c35b4

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post

Let's wait and see, eh?
    I agree but the Trump administration has the moral responsibility to at least let the states certify their elections before they start their legal maneuvers and fraud lawsuits.

The Trump campaign has filed lawsuits to try to stop some states won by Joe Biden from certifying their elections, including Pennsylvania and Michigan, alleging that voter fraud has occurred. But the campaign's efforts on this front have so far been unsuccessful — courts have denied the campaign's attempts to stop the vote count in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Nevada. CBS
    The reason is obvious to me. They are trying to interfere with the normal process of the election but it isn't going to work. Once the states certify the results it will be impossible for Trump to win and his attorneys know that. So difficult in fact that I think Trump will throw in the towel after all the states certify their elections.

The security of our voting system seems to be working just fine.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List