Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

Yeah, Mr. Johnson just went ahead and got the best-of-the-best going for himself, which is admirable. I’ll see frames show up on Gunbroker with some semi-regularity. The D-Vertec slide is a rarer bird, and if hunting things like that down are fun, then it’s a good time to be had to end up with a great pistol.

I have sometimes wondered if there are any rail installs onto 92 frames that are worth doing.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Put 200 rounds of Federal 115gr FMJ through my LTT Centurion earlier this week; no malfunctions and the gun continues to impress. It is easily the most comfortable 9mm semi-automatic I own. Usually with my Glocks, H&K's, 1911's, etc. after a few hundred rounds some part of my hand will begin to get a bit raw. Not so, so far, with the LTT. Mine does not have the carry bevel upgrade, but I don't feel a single sharp edge while shooting. Accuracy has been impressive as well. Here is a Hackathorn test I shot toward the end of my practice day. 10 rounds, 10 yards, 10 second par time, actual time was 8.78 from low ready. The two fliers were my first two shots before I tightened down my grip; more practice certainly is needed.

Last edited by oregon45; 12-06-2019 at 02:13 PM.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Word is the carry bevel frames and slides may be coming back from refinish soon, that the np3 internals etc are in and ready, and that the carry bevel units might start going out late next week, if the slides and frames pass qc inspection. Which would be rad, not gonna lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Word is the carry bevel frames and slides may be coming back from refinish soon, that the np3 internals etc are in and ready, and that the carry bevel units might start going out late next week, if the slides and frames pass qc inspection. Which would be rad, not gonna lie.

That is the plan, we are already working on another batch of carry bevel guns now. New orders plus a few extra of each to try to get ahead a little bit. We will see how that works out ;-)
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    LTT posted that this was NOT going to be a thing. One off. Hugely disappointed. Business is business though. Suppose the demand is not there.
    If we did do a D model version of the gun, like the one that John has, it would be a special order item for sure. It can be done, it is just not worth making it a standard SKU for us or Beretta.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    That is the plan, we are already working on another batch of carry bevel guns now. New orders plus a few extra of each to try to get ahead a little bit. We will see how that works out ;-)
    Really looking forward to getting mine, without a doubt. I know she’ll be worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    If we did do a D model version of the gun, like the one that John has, it would be a special order item for sure. It can be done, it is just not worth making it a standard SKU for us or Beretta.
    In that case, hoping to see this as a special offer on the LTT website. Hopefully, preceeded by an announcement here.

Really looking forward to getting mine, without a doubt. I know she’ll be worth the wait.
    If the pistol is "she" then I figure you've already given her a name. Wiling to share that with us?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    If the pistol is "she" then I figure you've already given her a name. Wiling to share that with us?
    Mine just go by their numbers (minus the LTT 00). Don’t know hers yet, ain’t met her yet.

Mine just go by their numbers (minus the LTT 00). Don’t know hers yet, ain’t met her yet.
    So kind of like the droids in Star Wars but with a much better Italian/Langdon design?

User Tag List