Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Hard to from the pics, but I hope it abit bigger design overall, rather than just a taller gripped 365? I think the P365 design should be incorporated into a “mid size” line. It looks like the geip has more front to back room.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Probably because it sells. The masses still bought the SAS too...
    Kimber comes to mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Hstanton1 View Post
    The porting on this isn’t the same as porting on C model glocks, thr barre is shorter than the slide and the expansion chamber is built into the slide. Doesn’t work as well as traditional porting or comps, but it’s more reliable than comps and doesn’t throw out the same kind of debris that porting does.
    And it is legal in all 50 states as there is no threaded barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Hard to from the pics, but I hope it abit bigger design overall, rather than just a taller gripped 365? I think the P365 design should be incorporated into a “mid size” line. It looks like the geip has more front to back room.
    It’s hard to tell from pictures, but it looks like the slide is closer to a 320 in width than a 365. I am willing to bet that is is a little bigger than a 365 in all dimensions. I will be pleasantly surprised if it is not a brand new FCU that is not compatible with existing 320/365 parts. This is Sig we’re talking about after all…

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    It’s hard to tell from pictures, but it looks like the slide is closer to a 320 in width than a 365. I am willing to bet that is is a little bigger than a 365 in all dimensions. I will be pleasantly surprised if it is not a brand new FCU that is not compatible with existing 320/365 parts. This is Sig we’re talking about after all…
    What WML is the one pictured? I don't recognize it but that is a clue to the dust cover width, so probably also the slide width.

I wouldn’t be upset if sig made a 320 sized 365 and did away with the 320.

Also on my wishlist:

A 365 in .22

Site Supporter
    Would love this to be the case but that’s still a RomeoZero on the slide. I’d be willing to bet this will be a p365 standard FCU and slide atop a new grip module and mag.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    I wouldn’t be upset if sig made a 320 sized 365 and did away with the 320.

Also on my wishlist:

A 365 in .22

All of the police, government, and military contracts say the 320 will be here for many decades, even if better designs from Sig supplant on the civilian side.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    All of the police, government, and military contracts say the 320 will be here for many decades, even if better designs from Sig supplant on the civilian side.
    Yep -- the 365>320 is "established science on PF," but not so much in the big army, I mean big forum world.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Yep. “Modular” and standardized yet incompatible.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

User Tag List