Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My strange love of the Combat Masterpiece

"You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I got inspired by this thread and just couldn't pass up this 15-3 at a local Cabelas:

It's got some wear but it's all honest, and it's clean and smooth where it counts. Very nice DA action and the balance is just about perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    I got inspired by this thread and just couldn't pass up this 15-3 at a local Cabelas:

It's got some wear but it's all honest, and it's clean and smooth where it counts. Very nice DA action and the balance is just about perfect.
    Congratulations!

I suspect it'll bring you a lot of enjoyment.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Got the four inch 67 on GB as well. What load do you guys like with the 67?
    This is what the M67 and Spegel grips look like together. It's dirty because I just shot the Revolver Super test with it.

Last edited by revchuck38; 01-01-2018 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    This is what the M67 and Spegel grips look like together. It's dirty because I just shot the Revolver Super test with it.

Wow! What’re the Spegels made out of?

civiliandefender.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post

civiliandefender.com
    These are the only set I bought from someone, rather than ordered from Spegel. I think they're cocobolo. The ones I ordered are smooth cocobolo with no finger groove thingy.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post

That gun with its original stocks is begging for a Tyler T-grip adapter. My local Cabela’s has one with laser grips installed for $599. It has been there about a year. I expect them to start reducing the price soon.
    Last edited by deputyG23; 01-02-2018 at 06:11 AM.

I remember baaack in the day when I was a broke student, I went to the range with a friend that had an almost new, good looking and exceptionally smooth and good shooting S&W 4" revolver in 38 spl that had adjustable sights (I didn't even know what a M15 was at the time), and he didn't value it much because it was "just a 38" and not the Hammer of Thor 357 mag.

I still kick myself for not buying it from him...

Site Supporter
    This is my Model 15 Combat Masterpiece. My wife gave it to me for our first Christmas together. I had told her that they were my first issued sidearms in both the Air Force and my Department at the time. I put the Ahrends Grips on it. It's incredibly accurate and in great shape for it's age. I need to take it out of the safe and shoot it more often. I need to find a 2in. Model 15 to go with it.
    Name:  Model 15.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  56.2 KB
    Last edited by MDFA; 07-08-2019 at 07:11 AM.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post

civiliandefender.com
    Unobtainium. ;-)

User Tag List