Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger LCP annouced in 22LR!

https://youtu.be/Asm4eUcLzkY

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    I really hate this time of the year...and so does my wife....and my bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    I really hate this time of the year...and so does my wife....and my bank account.
    Lol they should have released it about two weeks before Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    If it works, Ruger just printed their own money. There were a number of years that the LCP outsold pretty much everything else.

I’m more intrigued by the little Ruger than the big Glock, myself.
    Me too! With what that street price could be, I will very likely try one out.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I downloaded and read the user manual as disassembly and assembly are always of interest. The following instruction does not make me confident.

Pry loose the takedown pin using a screwdriver or other flat, blunt tool
    Can Ruger not provide a bit more pin on the right side to protrude from the right side of the frame and allow pressure on that portion of the pin to start the removal? Not only do I dislike needing tools for field stripping, I foresee an all-new class of "idiot scratch".

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Hasn't been problem for the LCP all these years.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

This is awesome. Love the safety hope it makes it over to the .380. May get rid of the Beretta now🙂

Site Supporter
    This is absolutely the gun Ruger should have made alongside the .380 LCP. I'm surprised it took them this long...I mean there was a .22lcr before there was a .22 lcp

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

According to gun holsters and gear pre shot, Ruger is supposed to release a micro compact .32! I will be all over that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
    First thing I though of was it's a 21st Century version of the Walther TPH. Had one of those which I intended to carry in my uniform jacket's left pocket as an emergency back up. Problem was I practiced with it. I had misfires with just about every magazine and the slide always left my hand bloody. Sold it and put a Randall Guardian in my boot top instead.

I bet the above comment about Ruger selling a bunch of these is right, even with it's problems.

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    According to gun holsters and gear pre shot, Ruger is supposed to release a micro compact .32! I will be all over that!
    The LCP in .32 would be a very balanced little package.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List