Page 328 of 431 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by thatguybryan View Post
    Thanks to everyone who replied to my wml question! I caved and bought an fde 9mm px4c.

I do prefer to have a light on any gun i use for HD, so I'm wondering if creating a px4c attachment bar for an xc1 or tlr7 would be feasible? @LangdonTactical -- is this something you could help with if there is enough interest?
    It has been considered as a product. I have not figured it out just yet.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Was there any bump on the front or back of the sight, that could cause that cant?
    The factory sight is staked, but the factory sight also has a grove down the center. The AmeriGlo’s don’t have a groove down the center and the staking pushes the muzzle end of the sight up.
    I have 2 PX4 CC’s. One is a Mod2 and the other a Mod5. Before I bought the Mod5, I talked to Robar about the canted sight. They said on the Mod4 and Mod5 the remove the staking and install/fit the sights to the dovetail.

I say all of that to say this.....
    I hacked up my original Mod2 sight trying to get it to sit flush, prior to my Mod5 purchase. Way too many variables, so I slowly filed down the staking in the dovetail under magnification and installed a Fullsize PX4 sight (for now) and its beginning to sit flush. Does anyone know if AmeriGlo sells the compact sight by itself?

Original canted sight from factory install on Mod2.

Staking removal with file, I could probably get a little more flush but this was a test fit. It’s an improvement, and I went from a .175 to a .180 in height.

Here you can see the staking, I filed this portion flush with the dovetail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by crossrifles; 08-04-2018 at 10:08 AM.

https://ameriglo.com/collections/ber...tritium-fronts

I would call them rather then order online, as I see no way of specifying what model this is for. (I need to be able to talk to them to get some rear sights, as they are not on the site).

Those who have ordered the .290 rear sight from Ameriglo, does anyone have a contact or recall who you spoke with or have a part number that I could give them? I called this morning and spoke to a guy named Don who was kinda clueless and was not able to help me.
    Last edited by Crusader8207; 08-06-2018 at 09:03 AM.
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post
    Those who have ordered the .290 rear sight from Ameriglo, does anyone have a contact or recall who you spoke with or have a part number that I could give them? I called this morning and spoke to a guy named Don who was kinda clueless and was not able to help me.
    Part # is posted here some pages back. If you can’t find it, I’ll post the part number here tonight when I get back to my bench.

Last edited by crossrifles; 08-06-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crossrifles View Post
    Part # is posted here some pages back. If you can’t find it, I’ll post the part number here tonight when I get back to my bench.

MSparks909
    03-29-2017, 01:08 PM
    The .290 rear sights are in stock @ Ameriglo. I just called and ordered mine. Part number for reference is BR-402.
    From earlier in this thread somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by obremski View Post
    From earlier in this thread somewhere...
    Thank you! BR-402

Ordered and enroute.
    Last edited by Crusader8207; 08-06-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Does anyone know of the Beretta 92 safety levels in stock anywhere for the PX4 Compact?

I might have some I can give you.
    David S.

So, odd conversation at a gun shop saying the PX4 is discontinued while looking for PX4 compact mags. Can’t play that game when they are telling me to buy a Glock, thanks have 5.

User Tag List