Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock G45/19X/19 MOS for 2019 and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Contemplating a Dawson adjustable rear (requires a .285-.300 height front) with a Trijicon HD XR orange front. Or just stop being difficult and get another set of Bolds...
    Where will you find a Trij HD XR that is .285 tall? I'd live to find them in .245 too. But never have.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I’m really liking the 43 orange Bolds on my 19x. I was worried that there would be too much light on the rear sight but it’s just about perfect on the 19 length slide.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    I’m really liking the 43 orange Bolds on my 19x. I was worried that there would be too much light on the rear sight but it’s just about perfect on the 19 length slide.
    I like the .125 width as well, but just bought some .180 x .125 fronts from Brownells to move my POI to tip of the front sight, as the .190 front from the 42/43 hit just a bit low for me.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Where will you find a Trij HD XR that is .285 tall? I'd live to find them in .245 too. But never have.
    I misread the dimensions last night. The HD XR front has an overall height right around .285.

I just put this in the ten round pistol thread. For me the 19/19X/19 MOS/G45 family offers me almost unlimited flexibility.

Name:  1B1B2D4D-883E-4A48-AAF5-E991493E69A3.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  99.2 KB

Just me or are you missing a slide in that picture... frames with no slides makes me sad.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Just me or are you missing a slide in that picture... frames with no slides makes me sad.

There is more that is missing, but this was all that would fit into the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    There is more that is missing, but this was all that would fit into the picture!
    At least your feet didn't make it in [emoji16] #bushleaguephotographers .

How many G45s do you have? I am still waffling if I should get one or not.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one that has this happen when I pocket carry with Twinkies
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one that has this happen when I pocket carry with Twinkies
    My grip goo!

User Tag List