Page 312 of 678 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 6771

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    A minor correction to a very informative post:
    Thanks TG... 👍 I was being as lazy as I was uninformed. I have bookmarked that excellent site on the Holosun numeric codes. And sure as shootin’...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post
    From the OEM starting point we have, for those such as myself with a penchant for light weight to their defensive weaponry, the stock configuration. And to me, either the ghost ring or the Picatinny rail with attached red dot are usable, not both simultaneously.

Attachment 47429
    Just to note, Beretta does sell an aluminum version of that rail chunk, as a lowest-cost threshold for upgrading what comes on the gun.

I posted earlier in the thread about finding properly made screws. I've witnessed the improperly-made screws from Beretta that held the plastic rail onto the gun snap their heads off due to recoil.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

At OJ... Mine is the 2nd version of the 1301. Isn’t it the aluminum rail??? I thought the polymer rail was on the 1st iteration.
    Last edited by Flyboytim; 01-19-2020 at 10:55 PM.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    May be. If yours is aluminum, then it must be. I have a gen 1.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    May be. If yours is aluminum, then it must be. I have a gen 1.
    It is... 🤓👍

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    @Flyboytim, do a little patterning with the 32 MOA circle and FFC at various distances and you may find that the 32 MOA circle actually does a pretty killer job of holding the size of the pattern within it. In other words, you might find that the circle size on the holosun gives you an effective boundary for where your pellets are going to go, allowing a very quick reference on whether or not you can keep all your pellets on the particular target you're trying to shoot.

I'd be interested to hear what you find on that.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    @Flyboytim, do a little patterning with the 32 MOA circle and FFC at various distances and you may find that the 32 MOA circle actually does a pretty killer job of holding the size of the pattern within it. In other words, you might find that the circle size on the holosun gives you an effective boundary for where your pellets are going to go, allowing a very quick reference on whether or not you can keep all your pellets on the particular target you're trying to shoot.

I'd be interested to hear what you find on that.
    Will do TC...
    That is something I’ve been planning to do with the PD 132 00 stuff I’m planning to get by this Monday (range day). I’ve been shooting some of the Federal PFC 157 00. It has the FliteControl wad, but is specified at 1325 FPS. Not what I want ideally because of the billiard ball effect of all those pellets hitting each other. The lower the velocity, the less they will spread out. The 132 stuff has 9 pellets 😡 but at least it’s at 1145 FPS with the FC wad.

Just had a long, Messenger session with Ashton about the inability to get the Federal 133 00 stuff here in Commiefornia. You can ask him about it. Otherwise, I would be using that stuff. I’ll factor out any single flyers from my test.

I had heard about the 32 MOA circle matching up with the tighter patterning 00 buck. Thus, my preliminary tests seem to confirm that. I’ll do a more scientific test and mark what I see of the 32 MOA circle on the target with a red marks a lot pen. My range only allows shooting shotguns from 10 yards out to 25 yards, so I’m limited by that. Don’t think it will matter much as closer in the FC stuff will often leave a hole the size of the wadding.

Standby... 😎👍

Very interesting about the 32 moa circle approximating buck spread. Think I would want to go with the 509T, with a closed emitter, given the application on a shotgun which can’t be covered like a pistol.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Very interesting about the 32 moa circle approximating buck spread. Think I would want to go with the 509T, with a closed emitter, given the application on a shotgun which can’t be covered like a pistol.
    I don’t think the 509T will fit the Aridus CROM. Unless I’m mistaken, it only mounts to a rail... I wanted the low mount the CROM provides and the co-witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim View Post
    I don’t think the 509T will fit the Aridus CROM. Unless I’m mistaken, it only mounts to a rail... I wanted the low mount the CROM provides and the co-witness.
    Not sure about the height, but I believe the 509T has an RMR footprint adapter option as well as the Acro inspired crossbolt attachment.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List